Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder of what you missed out on in your teen years

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-

Prime white JB affection (when you were that age as well cuck tears). Spending time at the mall with her and going home opening that tight pussy, then going into school and seeing her at breaktimes. Instead we were depressed and masturbated to anime and then bullied at lunch.

Anime wasn't really a thing when I was jailbait age. Not like how it exploded in the 90s/2000s. But I masturbated to what we had.

If you've seen one of these threads you've seen them all.

I can't even watch these kids, the whole thing is just too awkward.

Ok, now kids have dates too, fuck....when i was in their age i was killing zombies in a mansion and keep using stregth to move the truck near S.S.Anne.....:feelsrope:

The same topic springs up every week or so. Get original

So?
It doesn't bother me a bit tbh.

I'm 55. I know what I missed in my teen years - and 20's, 30's, 40's, soon 50's.

:soy::soy::soy: GRRRR YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO AFFECTION YOU FUCKING INCEL MISOGYNIST FUCKS :soy::soy::soy:

Meh i don´t carre anymore man i wasted my teenage years so what?i can´t turn back time

If you've seen one of these threads you've seen them all.
So true, this must be one of the most repeated threads after JFL - What Chad is doing right now.