Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: if suicide didn't disrupt society, they wouldn't try to stop you from doing it

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Some people are like, "Your enemies will laugh if you kill yourself."

Yeah, but the establishment won't laugh, because they don't like it when people kill themselves. That's why they have laws authorizing the cops to intervene to stop you. If you're about to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, for instance, they'll try to talk you out of jumping, and even grab you as a last resort. There's a police sergeant, Kevin Briggs, who devoted much of his career to this.

Well, the establishment is your enemy, right? Then I guess not all your enemies will be laughing. The suicide rate is a very high-profile measure of how fucked-up a society is. I personally don't think there's anything wrong in becoming a statistic. We do that all the time; voting is considered a fundamental right, yet all you're doing by casting a vote is becoming a statistic.

Well, suicide is the same way. Any given suicide could be the death that finally spurs society to make some changes. It's like how any given vote could affect the outcome of the election. Yeah, typically your vote won't be the one that makes the difference; but it does happen once in awhile. A few years ago, one vote made the difference in the fight for control of the Virginia House of Delegates.

Of course, one might argue, there's no obligation to commit suicide; likewise, there's no obligation to vote. You can LDAR instead of killing yourself, or you can stay home on election day instead of voting, and generally not get involved in trying to change society.

But keep in mind, just like the establishment would prefer you stay home than, say, vote for someone other than the major party candidates, they would also prefer you LDAR than commit suicide. Even though they talk about shit about people who LDAR, they like it even less when people kill themselves. No jurisdiction wants to be known as a place where a lot of residents are unhappy enough to off themselves.

The establishment painted themselves into a corner, because to try to delegitimize suicide as a personal choice, they labeled it as a public health concern, and said that people who kill themselves are mentally ill. Yet if large numbers of people are killing themselves, that means that, by the establishment's own logic, large numbers of people are mentally ill. They then have to confront the question, "What's wrong with society, that's making so many people mentally ill?"

It's then up to them to figure out how to bring down that rate of mental illness. They can try to crack down on individual freedom by saying, "You're not allowed to advocate suicide." They can try to keep reports of suicide out of the press, to discourage copycats. They can put up a suicide barrier on the Golden Gate Bridge. They can say, "We gotta silence these incels who share the blackpill."

But they can't change human nature. They can't eliminate the human desire to have sexual companionship and a family. They especially can't get rid of it if they're going to call the virginal and the celibate losers (as so many supposedly feminist girls do, whenever they want to disparage a man they're arguing against). They can't simultaneously say, "You're not entitled to sex" and "If you don't get sex, you're pathetic" without basically admitting they're trying to set foids up as the arbiters of whether a man is any good or not.

Yet they won't let us judge foids based on their sexual behavior; so they're enforcing a double standard. If we point out, "You reject magnificent gentlemen and open your legs to obnoxious brutes" that's misogyny. Of course they're going to say that; because if they can keep us from judging them for their choices, then they're empowered to say, "Guess what, I opened my legs to an obnoxious brute instead of you, so that makes you a loser!" In a sane world, it would make HER the loser.

Suicide is a tool in the activist toolbox, just like going ER. And some of the same principles apply. You can do videos and manifestos if you want, to get your point across before you go. But I would also say it's a calling. You're either called to do it, or you're not. And you'll know if you're called, by seeing if you're able to go through with it, or if the will to live pulls you back from the ledge at the last moment. Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian were one of the few who was called to go ER.

I notice something, too. I don't hear many girls talk shit about Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. I think even they respect what those guys did. It's in female nature to respect male violence, and to be fascinated by those who perpetrate it, and even worship them. That's what Elliot was talking about, when he said he would finally be recognized as the true alpha male. Those girls made it clear that they wanted more brutality in their lives than what Elliot had been willing to offer them up to that point, so he decided to let them experience what maximum brutality was like.

Elliot deprived those girls of the freedom to choose whether they'd have sex with him; he asserted his right as a man to be sexually dominant over them, or to take their lives if they refused or otherwise displeased him. He treated them like his property. I think girls instinctively know to respect a man who has that kind of attitude, because they evolved in an environment where their masters were that way. Who knows, maybe if he'd gone to prison instead of dying, he would've finally gotten some love letters.

Suicide, though, has a lot in common with going ER. It shows a lack of fear of death, and of behaving in a way that society disapproves of. People usually think of a hERoic deed or a suicide as an emotional act, but it can also be a very logical act. We are here to survive and reproduce; if our ability to reproduce is cut off, then the point of survival then becomes questionable. But society can at least survive, if someone shocks them into realizing there's a problem. It may take many shocks before they take notice, but every little bit helps.

This is the same argument people use for NOT committing suicide. They say, "Even if your life seems insignificant, you can make at least a small difference, which is better than nothing." By that same logic, a suicide that has a small impact is better than nothing.

High iq. While normies may be happy when an incel dies, they don't realize it will be bad for them in the long run

if u are DEAD you can't wageslave and pay taxes FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I think that if God were scientifically proven to not exist a lot of people would rope immediately.

The highest IQ post this place has had in a while

I don't hear many girls talk shit about Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. I think even they respect what those guys did. It's in female nature to respect male violence, and to be fascinated by those who perpetrate it, and even worship them. That's what Elliot was talking about, when he said he would finally be recognized as the true alpha male. Those girls made it clear that they wanted more brutality in their lives than what Elliot had been willing to offer them up to that point, so he decided to let them experience what maximum brutality was like.
Blackpill.
This is one of the well written literary piece.

About the establishment, they don't want any cure. They will only provide temporary solutions.

I will continue to LDAR and be a parasite on society :feelsdevil:

That’s a long way of telling me to rope :feelsseriously:

I think that if God were scientifically proven to not exist a lot of people would rope immediately.
If god existed then you'd see a lot of people on this forum change, that's for sure :feelshaha:

White nationalism would disappeared over night.

True, those in power don’t want us dead. They want us alive as wageslaves.

High IQ. Your suicide is bad PR for the soyciety, it implicates that you'd rather die than live in it, which is very powerful

It's a crime to destroy central bank property

That's why soyciety makes incels out to be one of the biggest dangers.
They spread the blackpill, they go ER and kill themselves.
I hope one day incels destroy globohomo.:dab::society: