Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Fefoids want to be objectified and sexualized, just not by you

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I know, you know, they know, the spider in your basement knows, fefoids are sex objects and they want to be treated like it, but just not by ugly men, but by men they are sexually attracted to.

There's no point in mincing words anymore.

Quite obviously; they indeed enjoy the attention of such attraction being flourished upon them by any and all males, but they only performatively condemn the actions of MTNs and below, both being able to claim oppression and victimization while also knowing the privilege they have over such men... :feelsclown:

They also are more likely to interpret the actions of such HTNs and above in a good-hearted way, due to the halo effect where they project positive characteristics onto those with an attractive physical appearance. :feelsjuice:

Quite obviously; they indeed enjoy the attention of such attraction being flourished upon them by any and all males, but they only performatively condemn the actions of MTNs and below, both being able to claim oppression and victimization while also knowing the privilege they have over such men... :feelsclown:

They also are more likely to interpret the actions of such HTNs and above in a good-hearted way, due to the halo effect where they project positive characteristics onto those with an attractive physical appearance. :feelsjuice:
They get mad at unattractive men for acting what they like to call inappropriate, which is just another term for „ugly man acts like he actually has a sex drive“ they are ready to start hell on earth because of it, but at the same time, they want Chad to act sexually dominant with them.

They want ugly men to act like eunuchs but they want Chad to show sexual interest

They get mad at unattractive men for acting what they like to call inappropriate, which is just another term for „ugly man acts like he actually has a sex drive“ they are ready to start hell on earth because of it, but at the same time, they want Chad to act sexually dominant with them.

"Hell" indeed...@Proton

Alexandria and Kanesha used the fact to severely denigrate me and remind me of their preference for full-relatives.

fuck off name changing faggot.

they also want to be dominated, brutally raped, chocked, strangled, punched , controlled, disrupted, teared down, demolished, destroyed , wrecked , slapped, smashed, smacked, yelled at by chadlite+ (water)
ALL FOIDS are masochist by nature. their bodies respond positively to aggression and violence, and even non-physical insults.

Foid
Foiid
Anonfoid
Rape
Aas

sex inside betabuxx relationships with normies creates zero sexual attraction to them. they almost never have orgasms.
rape is the original and true way of sex. this is why they enjoy it.
plubmed.ncbi.gov

Last edited:
ALL FOIDS are masochist by nature. their bodies respond positively to aggression and violence, and even non-physical insults.

Hard facts!

This is the most cucked blupilled article I have read in a while, how they're trying to hide the truth is comical!
jfl :feelskek: "Having an orgasm does NOT mean that you liked being assaulted" "It does not make the assault any less serious, or any less of an assault. It does not mean that you secretly liked being assaulted."" :feelskek:

That's true. The gender that sells their sexuality as a commodity should have no place to say they are not to be objectified. Women do it to themselves all the fucking time

Reminds me of my second stint in group therapy.

I was placed in the "Morning Group" out of concern for Shannon Rose B's well-being(She was in the "Afternoon Group").

(The program manager also apparently switched another youth's transportation route when she realized we lived in the same area. I had no attraction to that person and didn't know her well; I overheard the group psychologist discussing my transportation with his understudy).

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon Rose B frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

Group Therapy Update:

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

"Fate" allowed my lovely "ex friend"(8+ years; ended because I was a worthless orbiter in her eyes) to subtly denigrate me in a mental hospital. She is an employee. A person with a rich social life and more privileges in society than I will ever have. She spent days laughing with her Chad friends on the Internet afterwards.

No, this isn't "Fate". It's the hand of a gynocracy. Gynocracy gives credibility to femoid vanity.

You're describing the filth I "loved" for years and the beta orbiters who swoon over her.

I know this sort of naive thinking all too well. It is very foolish.

"Fragile flower" femoids are as hypergamous as the rest. You would've nurtured her until she was "confident" enough to mate with Chad, leaving you alone and sorrowful over her decision to erase the "emotional bond" between the two of you.

Rest assured: Plenty of other male orbiters will always be available to "uplift" her.

A very vile woman. A(Memory?), B

No, she has plenty of that already. I'm just framing her in a much different way from her male/female orbiters.

I'd love to provide more "unique" photos as evidence, but my percentage is a bit too high right now. And I think a full data log is a bit too much for this forum.

This site is truly a gift for an "irrelevant"(Her own words) ethnicel like myself.

Yes, of-course. My "oneitis", "Shay" Bosanac, boasts about "strength" and "self love" because she's been worshiped by orbiters and treated like a goddess in psychiatric hospitals. I've endured the complete opposite.

View attachment 499431

View attachment 499433

View attachment 499436

View attachment 499437

This was her response to her "greatest admirer" of eight years(After she denigrated him for being in a suicide ward):

View attachment 499438

Pure, vile filth. Vain creatures should never be deified.

Generally, women(Especially manipulative ones). However, I despise orbiters because they use their devotion to "punish" males who criticize their queens. When you've been laughed at by foids and "simps" alike, both become contemptible.

@Intellau_Celistic why are you shitting up my thread like that

they also want to be dominated, brutally raped, chocked, strangled, punched , controlled, disrupted, teared down, demolished, destroyed , wrecked , slapped, smashed, smacked, yelled at by chadlite+ (water)

View attachment 674947 View attachment 674980View attachment 674983View attachment 674988View attachment 674989View attachment 675005
sex inside betabuxx relationships with normies creates zero sexual attraction to them. they almost never have orgasms.
rape is the original and true way of sex. this is why they enjoy it.
plubmed.ncbi.gov
Based.

How can they like and hate rape so much? is this hyper-rage-awareness we have today an encouragement and/or just foids trying to get off on anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back