Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Reminder] Every oneitis, crush etc. you had in your life is getting railed by chad tonight

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I even know exactly how these chads look cause they all upload pictures with them, have fun with them chad be happy that you can live a happy life WITHOUT EVEN DOING ANYTHING FOR IT

Plz don’t remind me I’m trying to cope

I don’t want to know what my high school oneitis’s Boyfriend looks like.. he’s a big question mark in my mind. I have no way of finding out either. I’m just assuming he’s the limit of natural occuring genetic quality.. prepare for the worst you know

having a oneitis = cuckoldry

I even know exactly how these chads look cause they all upload pictures with them, have fun with them chad be happy that you can live a happy life WITHOUT EVEN DOING ANYTHING FOR IT

yy i know i know , shes still in there but just subconscious at this point , comes up every once in a while

I don’t want to know what my high school oneitis’s Boyfriend looks like.. he’s a big question mark in my mind. I have no way of finding out either. I’m just assuming he’s the limit of natural occuring genetic quality.. prepare for the worst you know
Funny thing is I knew exactly what they were looking like before they even got this bf, it's always the same kind of male especially middle eastern chaddams,

that's why stop having oneitis and orbiting whores

Funny thing is I knew exactly what they were looking like before they even got this bf, it's always the same kind of male especially middle eastern chaddams,
I just hope I test-mog him at the very least.. like low trust, fighting success mog.. though her bf is most likely taller than me with NW0.. she did go to prom with a truecel Asian though and I know she let high status high school subhumans hit It before so idk..

Plz don’t remind me I’m trying to cope
It's over bro
I just hope I test-mog him at the very least.. like low trust, fighting success mog.. though her bf is most likely taller than me with NW0.. she did go to prom with a truecel Asian though and I know she let high status high school subhumans hit It before so idk..
Look her up on social media

having a oneitis = cuckoldry
Eskimocel has like the ideal desire which is the opposite of oneitis. He said he always wanted 3somes. High T dude tbh.

i saw her out this morning for some reason, very weird since that never happened before, i don't care though, i'm numbed at this point

Yeah man thats brutal. I used to had 2 oneitis's at the same time.

I am numbed too 95% of the time but then I randomly see a pic of them online and I get reminded of what I can't have
seeing them irl is a lot worse.. i spent all of 2018 in a panic over it, and it's probably why i signed up here, but i like to think that i'm done

Ban oneitis cucks

seeing them irl is a lot worse.. i spent all of 2018 in a panic over it, and it's probably why i signed up here, but i like to think that i'm done
Seeing them in real life is of course much more suifuel, wait you signes up on this site cause you were in panic seeing them?
Ban oneitis cucks
I'm not a oneitis cuck since being blackpilled

As if I didn't know it by myself. But we need to thank (((certain people))) for it.

Also guests 28:soy::soy::soy:

Seeing them in real life is of course much more suifuel, wait you signes up on this site cause you were in panic seeing them?

I'm not a oneitis cuck since being blackpilled
it didn't bother me being an incel until i realised i was getting constant panic attacks over not being able to get with actually a pretty low quality woman and by extension pretty much any woman that isn't a monster, so i came here to vent

it didn't bother me being an incel until i realised i was getting constant panic attacks over not being able to get with actually a pretty low quality woman and by extension pretty much any woman that isn't a monster, so i came here to vent
I think that's probably the reason why most of us are here, the venting aspect is by far the biggest reason