Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder at least 30% of active users here are glowies and ITfags(getting paid by the glowies)

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
We are on the Agenda of the elites. They are using incels for their own benefit. Cope if you think that the weirdo posting here is actually an incel in his own room/basement.

Feel bad for those incels who are being watched by the FBi,etc.

They can't do shit to irancels though, so fine by me.:feelsjuice:

shit nigga you guys getting paid?

where do i sign up i will shill anything for ze right price :feelsokman:

Tag users who you think are government agents

@Crestfallen95 is my suspect

But what is the benefit of trolling .is users?

IT infiltrators may have these traits:

• provoking fights between the members and attacking other members without any reason
• looking like caricature of an actual incel ( by creating an image of a mentally unstable overly violent person who didn't follow basic hygiene, lives with his parents and plans to rape females or go ER ).
Of course, it hard to tell if someone really is an infiltrator but mentalcel and a few other users looked suspicious.

@mentalcel1

Was an obvious infiltrator.

The most obvious I’ve ever seen so far
He was so annoying also, I had him on ignore because he was a infiltrator and super annoying. He was a literal caricature of what normies think Incels are like.

I was so happy when he left.

My guess he was an FBI agent.

He was so annoying also, I had him on ignore because he was a infiltrator and super annoying. He was a literal caricature of what normies think Incels are like.

I was so happy when he left.

My guess he was an FBI agent.
Exactly like when he’d say how much he wants to fuck his mom like come on dude. How fucking obvious can you make it

That's exactly what I think, brother. There are like plenty of fake incels actively posting over here. As @Shahist Persian said, many people don't know what incel even means. I happen to be one of these people several months ago.

Yes, I work for Interpol I have lot of money I enjoy lots of copes because my wage is sooo ososo sososo so s high...

to be honest, I wish I had a job, but no job for my non-NT "personality".

@AsgardTheFatcel works for the revival of the Caliphate in Arma 4.

.چیه incel اصاً مردم نمی‌دونن​
آره. اوناییم که به کار می برن معنی واقعیشو نمی دونن فقط شنیدن

• provoking fights between the members and attacking other members without any reason
• looking like caricature of an actual incel ( by creating an image of a mentally unstable overly violent person who didn't follow basic hygiene, lives with his parents and plans to rape females or go ER ).
Of course, it hard to tell if someone really is an infiltrator but mentalcel and a few other users looked suspicious.
:bigbrain:
Yes

That's exactly what I think, brother. There are like plenty of fake incels actively posting over here. As @Shahist Persian said, many people don't know what incel even means. I happen to be one of these people several months ago.
:chad: Chad.is

ا صحبت کنن؟ نظرشون چیه؟incel ای توییتر یا تلگرام درموردfoid تاحالا شنیدی​
تو توییتر این جنده ها حرف می زنن ولی مثل غربیا به هرکی که حرفی بزنه که اینا خوششون نیاد می گن اینسل
نمونشم توییت این جنده

البته این باز یه چیزای فهمیده. زیاد دیدم کسشعر به اینسلا ربط می دن

Last edited:
@Iranianoldcel pays me to arm islamic state cells in diyala, hello ICTS

shit nigga you guys getting paid?

where do i sign up i will shill anything for ze right price :feelsokman:
same. I keep hearing about glowies and schizos getting paid for being schizos. I wish they would just contact me. I would type whatever they want

.والا، اگه یه جنده مث این تو جمع با من حرف بزنه یه مشت می‌کوبم تو صورتش کل دندوناشو خورد می‌کنم
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsokman:

I want to fuck a female glownigger :feelsLSD:

you forgot the most important four:
  • starting threads painting us as bad guys then report it back on their echo chamber.
  • dumbing down the quality of content by making threads consisted of bluepill alluring ideas
  • flat out coming up as the enemy and attack us in our sanctuary (dumb move) and get banned instantly
  • joining and after two hours of online time, claiming thats this forum is detrimental and checking out (a tactic to draw traffic out of .is)

Must be nice. I’ve been NEET for years and have only recently started working as a cashier and drive thru order taker at a fast food place. Seeing people younger than me pull up in nice cars makes me want to kill myself daily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back