Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: All religious females are whores

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I grew up in a very strict church, the people were all very devout and believed that pretty much any form of happiness or pleasure was a sin. I thought maybe the females here were decent, but all of them have taken part in drug fueled orgies and been fucked in the ass by niggers. Females will follow their primitive urges even if it means they well be tortured for eternity in a lake of everlasting fire.

Christian but a moslim guy as youre ava?

Giga cope. Actual religious people can't be degenerates.

Giga cope. Actual religious people can't be degenerates.
Females don't care about their religion, they'd rather burn in hell for a taste of Chad's cock.

I grew up in a very strict church, the people were all very devout and believed that pretty much any form of happiness or pleasure was a sin. I thought maybe the females here were decent, but all of them have taken part in drug fueled orgies and been fucked in the ass by niggers. Females will follow their primitive urges even if it means they well be tortured for eternity in a lake of everlasting fire.
Fml. It seems I have to just come to grips and accept ill never get a virgin niqabi.

Females don't care about their religion, they'd rather burn in hell for a taste of Chad's cock.
Nah what about the priests f-cking little boys? They're all just larpers.

Nah what about the priests f-cking little boys? They're all just larpers.
In that case, there must be no religious females since there are no females that aren't whores.

When I see a muslim foid all I see is a walking white mans cumdumpster

the people were all very devout and believed that pretty much any form of happiness or pleasure was a sin.

I always lol at those types of people. Without pleasure or some form of happiness this life is literally NOTHING.

It just becomes an endurance test to see how much shit you can possibly take before going completely insane in the head.

I always lol at those types of people. Without pleasure or some form of happiness this life is literally NOTHING.

It just becomes an endurance test to see how much shit you can possibly take before going completely insane in the head.
ya, they even believe post marital sex is a sin unless it's for making babies.

My only oneitis ever was a devout Christian like myself. She claimed to be a virgin @ 21. I definetly need blackpilling on her, I still sometimes think about her.

Many are but not ALL. I know like 2 who aren't.