Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Remember to open up windows to get fresh air every day

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Being inside with no fresh air makes you more dumb and unhappy and unhealthy. Imagine all the CO2 you breathe out now imagine there is no replacement oxygen. Unless you live in a old house with leakage you arent getting enough oxygen inside, especially if youre in an apartmemt (less wall perimeter per unit area). It also makes sleep much more efficient when you have plenty of oxygen. You can wake up tired after a full nights rest if you dont ventilate your house

i do this but i think theres black mold on the window frames so it may be over regardless

JUST GO OUTSIDE THEORY

No i want to die

insects love slipping through the crack
need to get a mesh fabric or something to prevent them

my balcony apartment is connected to my bedroom so the air comes in very cold there's no insulation in aussie homes
over

my balcony apartment is connected to my bedroom so the air comes in very cold there's no insulation in aussie homes
over
isnt australia hot af and it never snows? its not that cold. you should consider yourself blessed. i moved out of california and i miss the weather i could open windows up all the time

y
isnt australia hot af and it never snows? its not that cold. you should consider yourself blessed. i moved out of california and i miss the weather i could open windows up all the time
ya but in winter its quite cold and the houses make it just as cold cos the materials are shit