Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Remember me saying incels who support draconian AoC laws are at least "one point" feminists?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
To make a parallel with calvinism, which has 5 points, but some people will support only some of these points.

I take that back because it's worse than that. Supporting feminist draconian agecuck AoC/ "Romeo and Juliet" laws is worse than just being a "one point" feminist; it's more often than not a sign that you agree with more feminist shit, like murdering innocent babies because of the whoredom of their irresponsible mothers outside of strict patriarchal control (euphemistically known as "abortion") and others.

It's always like that. User is an agecuck; user was actually a foid infiltrate. User is an agecuck; it was a fakecel. User is an agecuck; he also supports "abortion". User is an agecuck; he's against patriarchy. So on and so forth.

I wish feminists just got banned from incel sites once and for all tbh. Because even if they aren't foid infiltrates, fakecels or any of that, the thought of an actual incel who got humiliated, rejected and ignored by foids all his life still supporting such garbage is even more revolting tbh.

You're free to have your opinions, but spouting feminism on an incel site is like spouting satanism on a Christian site. It just doesn't belong.

Last edited:
I hate agecucks, innocent people go to prison and have to register as a sex offender for this shit:feelsclown:

I hate agecucks, innocent people go to prison and have to register as a sex offender for this shit:feelsclown:
Agecucks support your life getting ruined for you slightly bothering mini m'lady who's choking on young Chads' cocks with your older non-Chad lustful eyes. Ah, did it sound like I meant a real m'lady? Sorry, I meant pixels representing her.

Last edited:
Strict patricachal control is never coming back, accept it.
If we ever go into a famine or a major conflict where women can't get everything they need from the State, but instead have to rely on men to hunt and farm, feminism will go out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back