Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember guys, girls with autism struggle too!!11

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Just LOL if you think that autism, social anxiety, depression, or any other mental illness can prevent your average foid from getting attention from the opposite sex. If anything, it will make them even more desirable to thirsty betas because they think there's a girl out there who "understands" them.

3SnD7Am.png

Just a friendly reminder that literally every femoid on ANY mental illness support forum/community/etc. A L W A Y S, fucking ALWAYS has either HAD a BF or HAS one.

Just LOL if you think that autism, social anxiety, depression, or any other mental illness can prevent your average foid from getting attention from the opposite sex. If anything, it will make them even more desirable to thirsty betas because they think there's a girl out there who "understands" them.

3SnD7Am.png
So true...

Just a friendly reminder that literally every femoid on ANY mental illness support forum/community/etc. A L W A Y S, fucking ALWAYS has either HAD a BF or HAS one.
Exactly.
One of the reasons why I hate sites such as Social Anxiety Support, just a bunch of cunts fishing for attention.
"omg woe is me i hav socul anxiety and autism!!1 luckily my bf suports me thru it idk what id do without him!!!"

They are depressed because they can't get Chad and have to settle with Chadlite.

Exactly.
One of the reasons why I hate sites such as Social Anxiety Support, just a bunch of cunts fishing for attention.
"omg woe is me i hav socul anxiety and autism!!1 luckily my bf suports me thru it idk what id do without him!!!"

But remember, they have it just as bad as you even though you've been never loved by anyone else in the world!
And then they hit you with the "what about your parents xddd" and another ER is born.

But remember, they have it just as bad as you even though you've been never loved by anyone else in the world!
And then they hit you with the "what about your parents xddd" and another ER is born.
yeah poor things, they can't get chad to fuck them!!
If only, someone needs to kill all of them already.