Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

religious incels get cucked the most

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Social conditions in religious societies are no different from those in atheistic societies.
It seems as if religion wants to eliminate injustices among the people, however, the injustice is expressed in the religion itself, where Chad is regarded by his religious community as a leader or hero and everyone is glad that he is part of his religion, much like everyone rejoices in a woman's joining their religion, while ugly men are only used as cannon fodder for religious wars, for example in Jihad they get to participate in suicide-bombings. They get promised beautiful virgins in heaven, so that they don’t fear death and society gets rid of them as fast as possible, while Chad marries 4 wives and beheads other enemies in front of the camera and become a celebrity-killer.

If you want to become religious leader people must respect you, no one respects scrawny ugly manlets. There are cases though, this little guy was the patriarch head of the church.
Kosovo metohija koreni duse023

He seems to have good facial bones, which makes 70% and mabye was the son of the leader before him
He had a good face in youth, he was an orphan, he break trough in life on his own.

1025605 gojko stojcevic patrijarh pavle indeks ls 768x511

I honestly cant understand how someone can have and believe in religion.

It helps some incels cope by thinking they'll lose their virginity once they get married :lul:

It helps some incels cope by thinking they'll lose their virginity once they get married :lul:
I am doubtful of ever getting married lmao. My hope is in paradise, God willing.

Cope, Yakub is the one and only God. Have fun in hell!

Download

Religion is cope for them is the way I see it.

Yakub has all the powers of a god, just in his outer appearance is a human, like a hologram.
That is not his real appearance and just an illusion?