Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Religious Blackpill Verses

Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
Beauty is valued by religion/god(s), and in many instances Chad only

Pygmalion [who described as handsome] saw these women waste their lives in wretched shame, and critical of faults which nature had so deeply planted through their female hearts...
Ovidius's Metamorphoses book 10
[Adonis] a most beautiful child, then a boy, now a man, now more beautiful than he was before, now interests Venus herself, and avenges his mother’s desire...Now captured by mortal beauty, she cares no more for Cythera’s shores, nor revisits Paphos, surrounded by its deep waters, nor Cnidos, the haunt of fish, nor Amathus, rich in mines: she even forgoes the heavens: preferring Adonis to heaven. She holds him, and is his companion, and though she is used to always idling in the shade, and, by cultivating it, enhancing her beauty, she roams mountain ridges, and forests, and thorny cliff-sides, her clothing caught up to the knee, like Diana.
Classicists like Martin Litchfield West suggest this is derived from the myth of Inanna and Dumuzi circa 2000 BC
he [Zeus] made put in her [Aphrodite] heart sweet desire for Anchises [described as comely as the gods] who at that time among the steep hills of many-fountained Ida was tending cattle, and in shape was like the immortal gods. Therefore, when laughter-loving Aphrodite saw him, she loved him, and terribly desire seized her in her heart.
Hymn 5 to Aphrodite
The Charm (Fu) is used with extreme Logic (Li),and a tacit understanding (Mo Qi) that such Mysticism (Xuan Ji) is similar to a woman in love receivng another's bones and then becoming married. For with it the country is peaceful, and among the folk there is an abundance of rejoicing and happiness.
Daozang vol. 5 verse 80b1

Xochiquetzal (Aztec goddess of sexual pleasure, not reproduction) extended her patronage to many humans, mainly lovers, prostitutes, weavers and craftspeople. According to the historian, Noemi Quesada, this was because they could make pleasure or objects that were beautiful to behold.

From afar, the Blessed One saw Ven. Bhaddiya the Dwarf coming, following behind a large number of monks: ugly, unsightly, stunted, treated with condescension by most of the monks.
Udana 7:5
"the Prophet(ﷺ) would coat (with hair removing chemical) and remove the pubic hairs with his hand."
Sunan Ibn Majah 3752

In several Egyptian religious texts (book of the dead, The Pyramid Texts, etcs.) there is a great emphasis on the beauty of the gods. Same goes to the Prose Edda:

when he [Thor] was ten winters old he took unto him the weapons of his father. He was as goodly to look upon, when he came among other men, as the ivory that is inlaid in oak; his hair was fairer than gold. When he was twelve winters old he had his full measure of strength; then he lifted clear of the earth ten bear-skins all at one time;

For Aaron’s sons you shall make tunics, and you shall make sashes for them. And you shall make hats for them, for glory and beauty. So you shall put them on Aaron your brother and on his sons with him. You shall anoint them, consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister to Me as priests.
Exodus 28:40-41

There are 74 lookism statements in Song of Solomon, a erotica between two lovers (and a bestander).
So he sent for him and had him brought in. He was glowing with health and had a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the Lord said, “Rise and anoint him; this is the one.”
1 Samuel 16:12
In all Israel there was not a man so highly praised for his handsome appearance as Absalom. From the top of his head to the ole of his foot there was no blemish in him.
2 Samuel 14:25
I [David] praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14

In Judaism (Gen. 3:15 & Isa. 7:14), Christianity (Matt. 1:2-23 & Luke 1:27, 31), and Islam (Surah 3:42-49 & 19:17-21) acknowledge the Messiah would be convinced from a virgin, so he must look like a male clone of his mother. Very youthful looking and maybe feminine.

He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
Isaiah 53:2-3

This event is imposed to the anointed one. The imagery of the prior verse demonstrates the unattractiveness of feminine (not simply youthful looking) men. The Abrahamic God knew for someone to be despised to much to get him killed, he had to be ugly, unlike David who was spared from the punishment of adultery and murder.

Only beautiful people are in heaven.

"The people of Paradise shall enter Paradise without body hair, Murd, with Kuhl on their eyes, thirty years of age or thirty-three years."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2545
For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
Psalm 96:5-6
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7

There's a long standing tradition that Eve, the first women and female representative, cucked Adam then gave birth to Cain. If it's true, what does that say about women on a genetic level?

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
Genesis 3:6
And I will put enmity between you [the serpent] and the woman, and between your offspring and hers;
Genesis 3:15
And Adam knew Eve his wife, who had desired the Angel [the serpent], and she conceived, and bare Cain; and she said, I have acquired a man, the Angel of the Lord. And she added to bear from her husband Adam his twin, even Abel.
the Targum of Jonathan Ben Uzziel, Genesis 4:1
"And Adam knew about his wife Eve that she had conceived from Sammael"
Targum pseudo-jonathan, Genesis 4:1
After this, they gave birth to the first son. He was the son of the serpent's defilement, because two had intercourse with Eve, Adam and the serpent, and she conceived from both and gave birth to two - Cain and Abel. Each resembled his own father and their spirits were separated, one to the side of impurity and one to the side of holiness. Each was in the appearance of his own aspect, the aspect from which he had come.
The Zohar 47
We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother's righteous.
1 John 3:12
"Having been made pregnant by the devil ... she brought forth a son."
Tertullian, Patience 5:15

The Islamic sources support the notion that Iblīs can sleep with your wife.
https://www.islamweb.org/en/fatwa/15979/devils-assault-humans-and-share-women-with-men

Coincidentally unlike Cain, Seth was revered to have the likeness of Adam.
When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth.
Genesis 5:3

Moving on.

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought
Surah 30:21
Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
Surah 36:36
And We created pairs of all things so perhaps you would be mindful.
Surah 51:49

Islam promotes polygyny, these verses imply since the beginning of creation, men will have their mating pairs which would mean other men will also take several of them as part of their harem, cuckolding them in more ways than one. We can either accept that polygyny is either haram or cuckolding is halal. These verse seem to support the latter.

Divorced women remain in waiting for three periods, and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs if they believe in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have more right to take them back in this [period] if they want reconciliation. And due to the wives is similar to what is expected of them, according to what is reasonable. But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. Divorce is twice. Then, either keep [her] in an acceptable manner or release [her] with good treatment. And it is not lawful for you to take anything of what you have given them unless both fear that they will not be able to keep [within] the limits of Allah . But if you fear that they will not keep [within] the limits of Allah , then there is no blame upon either of them concerning that by which she ransoms herself. These are the limits of Allah , so do not transgress them. And whoever transgresses the limits of Allah - it is those who are the wrongdoers. And if he has divorced her [for the third time], then she is not lawful to him afterward until [after] she marries a husband other than him. And if the latter husband divorces her [or dies], there is no blame upon the woman and her former husband for returning to each other if they think that they can keep [within] the limits of Allah . These are the limits of Allah , which He makes clear to a people who know.
Surah 2:228-230

This is called nikah halala marriage.

A man from Banu Fazdrah came to the Messenger of Allah, and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, my wife has given birth to a black boy! The Messenger of Allah said: 'Do you have camels?' He said: 'Yes.' He said: 'What color are they?' He said: 'Red.' He said: 'Are there any grey ones among them?' He said: 'Yes, there are some grey ones among them.' He said: 'Where does that come from?' He said: 'Perhaps it is hereditary.' He said: 'Likewise, perhaps this is hereditary!"
Sunan Ibn Majah 58, Bulugh al-Maram 8:160

This only works if both parents have the dominate/recessive genes.

A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ), and said: My wife does not prevent the hand of a man who touches her. He said: Divorce her. He then said: I am afraid my inner self may covet her. He said: Then enjoy her.
Sunan Abi Dawud Hadith 2049

According to the bible what considers as the unification between man and woman then she becomes his 'wife' [this was the common view point of ancient Egypt, particularly with the lower class].
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
Genesis 2:24

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery. The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”
Matthew 19:9-10
This means if you & gf break up (not because of cheating) then become one with other people, you and/or her are committing adultery. Since all women go through their hoe phase (including Christian women, this is known), they individually have committed adultery hundreds of times, and you Christians “vol”cels would be part of the sexual immorality if you 'unify' with them as well. 'Muh repentance' you whine. We all know that “christian women” only “repent” once they're looking for betabuxx, not because they regret their hoe years.
Jesus Christ didn't even refute his disciples state that guys shouldn't marry.

But Jesus did predict there will always be incels.
For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.
Matthew 19:12

Women don't really love men. For them, relationships are more of an emotionally-filled, power dynamic for them
To the woman he said, “I will greatly increase your labor pains; with pain you will give birth to children. You will want to control your husband, but he will dominate you.”
Genesis 3:16
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband
Ephesians 5:33
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
Surah 4:34
In a maiden’s words no one should place faith,nor in what a woman says; for on a turning wheel have their hearts been formed,and guile in their breasts been laid; Such is the love of women,who falsehood meditate,as if one drove not rough-shod,on slippery ice,a spirited two-years old and unbroken horse;or as in a raging storm a helmless ship is beaten; or as if the halt were set to catcha reindeer in the thawing fell. Openly I now speak,because I both sexes know:unstable are men’s minds towards women;“tis then we speak most fair when we most falsely think:that deceives even the cautious. Fair shall speak,and money offer,who would obtain a woman’s love. Praise the form of a fair damsel;he gets who courts her. At love should no one ever wonder in another:a beauteous countenance oft captivates the wise,which captivates not the foolish. Let no one wonder at another’s folly,it is the lot of many. All-powerful desire makes of the sons of men fools even of the wise. I returned,thinking to love,at her wise desire. I thought I should obtain her whole heart and love. Many a fair maiden,when rightly known,towards men is fickle:that I experienced,when that discreet maiden I strove to seduce:contumely of every kind that wily girl heaped upon me;nor of that damsel gained I aught.
Hávamál 28-30, 84-99, 102

No thots allowed or empowered.

Should any bhikkhunī [female buddhist monk] say, "What does it matter to you whether this man is lusting or not, when you are not lusting? Please, lady, take what the man is giving — staple or non-staple food — with your own hand and consume or chew it": this bhikkhunī, also, as soon as she has fallen into the first act of offence, is to be (temporarily) driven out, and it entails initial and subsequent meetings of the Community.
Bhikkhunī Pāṭimokkha, Saṅghādisesa 6
Unchastity is the taint in a woman; niggardliness is the taint in a giver. Taints, indeed, are all evil things, both in this world and the next. A worse taint than these is ignorance, the worst of all taints. Destroy this one taint and become taintless, O monks. Easy is life for the shameless one who is impudent as a crow, is backbiting and forward, arrogant and corrupt.
Dhammapada 18:242-244
“You are greatly given to abuse, and you are ungrateful to your husbands. Among women who are deficient in intelligence and religion I have not seen anyone more able to remove the understanding of a prudent man than one of you.” They asked, “What is the deficiency of our religion and our intelligence, messenger of God?” He replied, “Is not the testimony of a woman equivalent to half the testimony of a man?” They said, “Yes.” Remarking that that pertained to the deficiency of her intelligence
Mishkat al-Masabih 19
“it is not wise to place faith in women, for they so often break their promise.”
Fragment of the Volsunga-Saga
This was said by the fairest shield-maiden
you will be delivered from the forbidden woman, from the adulteress with her smooth words, who forsakes the companion of her youth and forgets the covenant of her God; for her house sinks down to death, and her paths to the departed; none who go to her come back, nor do they regain the paths of life.
Proverbs 2:16-19
woman folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing...“Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”But he does not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of Sheol.
Proverbs 9:13, 17-18
I find something more bitter than death: the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God escapes her, but the sinner is taken by her...Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things— while I was still searching but not finding—I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.
Ecclesiastes 7:26, 28
It is women who are depravity incarnate. And when your mother sent you back to me to learn the Dolour Texts, her object was that you should learn how wicked women are. You have now witnessed with your own eyes my mother's wickedness, and therefrom you will see how lustful and vile women are...In lust unbridled, like devouring fire, Are women,--frantic in their rage. The sex renouncing, fain would I retire To find peace in a hermitage.
Jataka 61

https://incels.is/threads/blackpills-from-3000-bc-scripture.263996/
https://incels.is/threads/blackpills-from-scriptures-part-2-tldrcels-beware.303800/

In Surah 4:11, 4:176, a man is mathematically worth two women, and a man's 'portion' is equal that of two females.

Feminism leads to isolation and destruction.

When a dynasty is destroyed, its traditions get vanquished, and the rest of the family becomes involved in irreligion. With the preponderance of vice, O Krishna, the women of the family become immoral; and from the immorality of women, O descendent of Vrishni,...Deprived of the sacrificial offerings, the ancestors of such corrupt families also fall. Through the evil deeds of those who destroy the family tradition and thus give rise to unwanted progeny, a variety of social and family welfare activities are ruined.
Bhagavad Gita 1:40-43
For from her [Pallas Athene] is the race of women and female kind: of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmeets in hateful poverty, but only in wealth. And as in thatched hives bees feed the drones whose nature is to do mischief -- by day and throughout the day until the sun goes down the bees are busy and lay the white combs, while the drones stay at home in the covered skeps and reap the toil of others into their own bellies – even so Zeus who thunders on high made women to be an evil to mortal men, with a nature to do evil. And he gave them a second evil to be the price for the good they had: whoever avoids marriage and the sorrows that women cause, and will not wed, reaches deadly old age without anyone to tend his years, and though he at least has no lack of livelihood while he lives, yet, when he is dead, his kinsfolk divide his possessions amongst them. And as for the man who chooses the lot of marriage and takes a good wife suited to his mind, evil continually contends with good; for whoever happens to have mischievous children, lives always with unceasing grief in his spirit and heart within him; and this evil cannot be healed.
Hesiod's The Theogony 590
But to Adam he said, “Because you obeyed your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ the ground is cursed because of you; in painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.
Genesis 3:17
Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings.
Proverbs 31:3
“I [God] will make mere youths their officials; children will rule over them.” People will oppress each other—man against man, neighbor against neighbor. The young will rise up against the old, the nobody against the honored.

Jerusalem staggers, Judah is falling; their words and deeds are against the Lord, defying his glorious presence. The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.

Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path.

The Lord says, “The women of Zion are haughty,walking along with outstretched necks, flirting with their eyes, strutting along with swaying hips, with ornaments jingling on their ankles. Therefore the Lord will bring sores on the heads of the women of Zion; the Lord will make their scalps bald.” In that day the Lord will snatch away their finery: the bangles and headbands and crescent necklaces, the earrings and bracelets and veils, the headdresses and anklets and sashes, the perfume bottles and charms, the signet rings and nose rings, the fine robes and the capes and cloaks, the purses and mirrors, and the linen garments and tiaras and shawls. Instead of fragrance there will be a stench; instead of a sash, a rope; instead of well-dressed hair, baldness; instead of fine clothing, sackcloth; instead of beauty, branding. Your men will fall by the sword, your warriors in battle. The gates of Zion will lament and mourn; destitute, she will sit on the ground. In that day seven women
will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!”
Isaiah 3:4-5, 8-9, 12, 16-26
There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.
2 timothy 3:1-7
Cursed be the dart of love that works men pain! Cursed be the land where women rule supreme! And cursed the fool that bows to woman's sway!
Jataka 13
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed those men who behave effeminately and those women whose behavior is masculine."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi Book 41, Hadith 2785

JBW pill
The second son of Odin is Baldr, and good things are to be said of him. He is best, and all praise him; he is so fair of feature, and so bright, that light shines from him. A certain herb is so white that it is likened to Baldr's brow; of all grasses it is whitest, and by it thou mayest judge his fairness, both in hair and in body. He is the wisest of the Æsir, and the fairest-spoken and most gracious; and that quality attends him, that none may gainsay his judgments. He dwells in the place called Breidablik, which is in heaven;
Gylfaginning 22
That which is called Álfheimr is one, where dwell the peoples called Light-Elves; but the Dark-Elves dwell down in the earth, and they are unlike in appearance, but by far more unlike in nature. The Light-Elves are fairer to look upon than the sun, but the Dark-Elves are blacker than pitch. Then there is also in that place the abode called Breidablik, and there is not in heaven a fairer dwelling.
Gylfaginning 17

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 38

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said,
إن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان أسود يقتل
"Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."

Brutal teen/age pill
Svanhildr, daughter of the youth Sigurdr, was reared, and of all women she was fairest. King Jörmunrekkr the Mighty learned of her beauty, and sent his son Randvér to woo her and bring her to be his wife. When Randvér had come to the court of Jónakr, Svanhildr was given into his hands, and he should have! brought her to King Jörmunrekkr. But Earl Bikki said that it was a better thing for Randvér to wed Svandhildr, since he and she were both young, whereas Jörmunrekkr was old. This counsel pleased the young folk well.
Thereupon Bikki reported the matter to the king. Straightway, King Jörmunrekkr commanded that his son be seized and led to the gallows. Then Randvér took his hawk and plucked off ins feathers, and bade that it be sent so to his father; after which he was hanged. But when King Jörmunrekkr saw the hawk, suddenly it came home to him that even as the hawk was featherless and powerless to fly, so was his kingdom shorn of its might, since he was old and childless. Then King Jörmunrekkr, riding out of the wood where he had been hunting, beheld Svanhildr as she sat washing her hair: they rode upon her and trod her to death under their horses' feet.
Prose Edda 40-41
Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers. May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer—may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
Proverbs 5:17-19

Telegony pill
And Semele, daughter of Cadmus was joined with him in love and bare him a splendid son, joyous Dionysus, -- a mortal woman an immortal son. And now they both are gods.
Hesiod's The Theogony 940

Height pill
Do you wonder that there has come to you a message from your Lord through a man of your own people, to warn you? Call in remembrance that He made you inheritors after the people of Noah, and gave you a stature tall among the nations. Call in remembrance the benefits from Allah, that you may prosper.”
Surah Al-Araf, 69

The buddha, prince Siddhārtha Gautama, has been rumored to be 200.7cm (6'7") and had harems. Which is why he was able to preach the white pill. If he or other leaders were ugly manlets, the teachings wouldn't have made it to the modern day just like most other ideologies.

Animalpill

If you are aware of the Greek mythos you would know that bestiality is a effective way to win women's heart.
Loki had such dealings with Svadilfari (a horse), that somewhat later he gave birth to a foal, which was gray and had eight feet; and this horse is the best among gods and men.
Prose Edda 42

Loki could've just turned into the greatest male horse so a mare would birthed Sleipnir, but as you know, if you want the best chance of bestiality to happen is becoming a female.

Even Muhammad knew this.
Evil omen was mentioned before the Prophet: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If there is evil omen in anything, it is in the house, the woman and the horse.
Sahih al-Bukhari 5094

The boatpill
Odin’s wife rows in earth’s ship,eager after pleasures;her sails are reefed late,which on the ropes of desire are hung.
Solarljóð 77

Last edited:

Classicists like Martin Litchfield West suggest this is derived from the myth of Inanna and Dumuzi circa 2000 BC

Hymn 5 to Aphrodite

Xochiquetzal (Aztec goddess of sexual pleasure, not reproduction) extended her patronage to many humans, mainly lovers, prostitutes, weavers and craftspeople. According to the historian, Noemi Quesada, this was because they could make pleasure or objects that were beautiful to behold.

Sunan Ibn Majah 3752

In several Egyptian religious texts (book of the dead, The Pyramid Texts, etcs.) there is a great emphasis on the beauty of the gods. Same goes to the Prose Edda:

There are 74 lookism statements in Song of Solomon, a erotica between two lovers (and a bestander).

In Judaism (Gen. 3:15 & Isa. 7:14), Christianity (Matt. 1:2-23 & Luke 1:27, 31), and Islam (Surah 3:42-49 & 19:17-21) acknowledge the Messiah would be convinced from a virgin, so he must look like a male clone of his mother. Very youthful looking and maybe feminine.

This event is imposed to the anointed one. The imagery of the prior verse demonstrates the unattractiveness of feminine (not simply youthful looking) men. The Abrahamic God knew for someone to be despised to much to get him killed, he had to be ugly, unlike David who was spared from the punishment of adultery and murder.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2545

There's a long standing tradition that Eve, the first women and female representative, cucked Adam then gave birth to Cain. If it's true, what does that say about women on a genetic level?

The Zohar 47

https://www.islamweb.org/en/fatwa/15979/devils-assault-humans-and-share-women-with-men

Moving on.

Islam promotes polygyny, these verses imply since the beginning of creation, men will have their mating pairs which would mean other men will also take several of them as part of their harem, cuckolding them in more ways than one. We can either accept that polygyny is either haram or cuckolding is halal. These verse seem to support the latter.

According to the bible what considers as the unification between man and woman then she becomes his 'wife' [this was the common view point of ancient Egypt, particularly with the lower class].

This means if you & gf break up (not because of cheating) then become one with other people, you and/or her are committing adultery. Since all women go through their hoe phase (including Christian women, this is known), they individually have committed adultery hundreds of times, and you Christians “vol”cels would be part of the sexual immorality if you 'unify' with them as well. 'Muh repentance' you whine. We all know that “christian women” only “repent” once they're looking for betabuxx, not because they regret their hoe years.

Women don't really love men. For them, relationships are more of an emotionally-filled, power dynamic for them

Mishkat al-Masabih 19

Jataka 61

https://incels.is/threads/blackpills-from-scriptures-part-2-tldrcels-beware.303800/

In Surah 4:11, 4:176, a man is mathematically worth two women, and a man's 'portion' is equal that of two females.

Jataka 13

JBW pill

Gylfaginning 22

Gylfaginning 17

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 38

Brutal teen/age pill

Prose Edda 40-41

Telegony pill

Height pill

Surah Al-Araf, 69

The buddha, prince Siddhārtha Gautama, has been rumored to be 200.7cm (6'7") and had harems. Which is why he was able to preach the white pill. If he or other leaders were ugly manlets, the teachings wouldn't have made it to the modern day just like most other ideologies.

Animalpill

If you are aware of the Greek mythos you would know that bestiality is a effective way to win women's heart.

Prose Edda 42

Loki could've just turned into the greatest male horse so a mare would birthed Sleipnir, but as you know, if you want the best chance of bestiality to happen is becoming a female.

Even Muhammad knew this.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5094

The boatpill

Solarljóð 77
Absolutely gonna bookmark or save this
thank you brocel

Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife. - Proverbs 21:19

Old Testament is really blackpilling

¿Do you think the blackpill is new? Humans were perfectly adapted to their circumstances. It’s this modern world that’s fucked.:blackpill::feelsokman:

I think I’m developing a pathological view of the world based on archetypes/mythos, universal personas and biological inclination. I like symbols.

Absolutely gonna bookmark or save this
thank you brocel
great thread
:feelsokman:
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife. - Proverbs 21:19
That's every gf/wife nowadays. Humanity is screwed.:feelsrope:
Old Testament is really blackpilling
Especially Ecclesiastes. No even Buddhism/Hindi's view on karma and wheel of life comes as nearly as nihilistic as that book at times.
¿Do you think the blackpill is new? Humans were perfectly adapted to their circumstances. It’s this modern world that’s fucked.:blackpill::feelsokman:

I think I’m developing a pathological view of the world based on archetypes/mythos, universal personas and biological inclination. I like symbols.
I kinda didn't expect much blackpill information back then, because you would assume in survival you would see the sexes behave their best (or at least neutral) to each other.

Archetypes? I presume you're into Jordan Peterson?

@Mainländer @NorthernWind @Sheepcel @copetillirope @simply_over @IncelCream @gymletethnicel @Ika-Sama @Algeriancel @AllanKing @thevenon @Abominationcel @Dotrinfobe @calimero @PersonaDickcel @islamicincel @BlkPillPres @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @Therapywasaaste @BPJ @Extra-Samsaric @MarquisDeSade @Wellington @Emergency Manual @RecessedChinCel @Mahmood-Silver @Opus132 @SuccessfulShark @CrackingYs @Mecoja @RREEEEEEEEE @Fat Link @IncelGolem @FlamingCel

May I have an amen?

Tl;DR god has favorites

@Mainländer @NorthernWind @Sheepcel @copetillirope @simply_over @IncelCream @gymletethnicel @Ika-Sama @Algeriancel @AllanKing @thevenon @Abominationcel @Dotrinfobe @calimero @PersonaDickcel @islamicincel @BlkPillPres @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @Therapywasaaste @BPJ @Extra-Samsaric @MarquisDeSade @Wellington @Emergency Manual @RecessedChinCel @Mahmood-Silver @Opus132 @SuccessfulShark @CrackingYs @Mecoja @RREEEEEEEEE @Fat Link @IncelGolem @FlamingCel

May I have an amen?
Didn't read but yeah

Religiouscels will still cope and worship a God that probably hates them for having the genes that he made them to have

Hymn 5 to Aphrodite

Sunan Ibn Majah 3752

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2545

The Zohar 47

Moving on.

Mishkat al-Masabih 19

Jataka 61

Jataka 13

JBW pill

Gylfaginning 22

Gylfaginning 17

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 38

Brutal teen/age pill

Prose Edda 40-41

Telegony pill

Height pill

Surah Al-Araf, 69

Animalpill

Prose Edda 42

Even Muhammad knew this.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5094

The boatpill

Solarljóð 77
1) judaism does not believe the messiah will be born of a virgin. The actual hebrew in Isaiah means young woman.

2) Bible was blackpilled, it knew people look at other’s physical appearance.

3) How can Eve have cucked Adam? They were literally the only humans on Earth. What you are referencing is called the serpent seed doctrine that was invented by christians hundreds of years after jesus’s death and was considered heretical. It is definitely not what Genesis says.

4) King Solomon isn’t seen as a great prophet, he is just seen as a great ruler. In reality him and his dad were just gigacoomers. Great prophets like Moses, Elijah, or Elisha were not like this.

5) Your point about polygyny makes no sense. There were simply more women around back in the day cause males often died from wars. Now that warfare isn’t as common and not killing as many males, it is looked down upon.

6) Biblically if you have sex out of marriage, you are husband and wife right there.

7) The Zohar is a fake religious book made only in the last millennium.

8) That Muhammad story if him telling the guy to divorce her for being a whore, but he will want her again is cringe. The dude is such a cuck.

9) The Buddha was not 6’7”, where did you get that from.
Religiouscels will still cope and worship a God that probably hates them for having the genes that he made them to have
The quote in the Bible says that people look at your appearance, but god looks at the heart. So it clearly knows about the blackpill but says it doesnt apply to god

Hymn 5 to Aphrodite

Sunan Ibn Majah 3752

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2545

The Zohar 47

Moving on.

Mishkat al-Masabih 19

Jataka 61

Jataka 13

JBW pill

Gylfaginning 22

Gylfaginning 17

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 38

Brutal teen/age pill

Prose Edda 40-41

Telegony pill

Height pill

Surah Al-Araf, 69

Animalpill

Prose Edda 42

Even Muhammad knew this.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5094

The boatpill

Solarljóð 77
Congrats. Fantastic collection

1) judaism does not believe the messiah will be born of a virgin. The actual hebrew in Isaiah means young woman.

2) Bible was blackpilled, it knew people look at other’s physical appearance.

3) How can Eve have cucked Adam? They were literally the only humans on Earth. What you are referencing is called the serpent seed doctrine that was invented by christians hundreds of years after jesus’s death and was considered heretical. It is definitely not what Genesis says.

4) King Solomon isn’t seen as a great prophet, he is just seen as a great ruler. In reality him and his dad were just gigacoomers. Great prophets like Moses, Elijah, or Elisha were not like this.

5) Your point about polygyny makes no sense. There were simply more women around back in the day cause males often died from wars. Now that warfare isn’t as common and not killing as many males, it is looked down upon.

6) Biblically if you have sex out of marriage, you are husband and wife right there.

7) The Zohar is a fake religious book made only in the last millennium.

8) That Muhammad story if him telling the guy to divorce her for being a whore, but he will want her again is cringe. The dude is such a cuck.

9) The Buddha was not 6’7”, where did you get that from.

The quote in the Bible says that people look at your appearance, but god looks at the heart. So it clearly knows about the blackpill but says it doesnt apply to god
Regarding 1:

Numerous rabbis interpreted "עלמה" "almah" as a virgin, for example Rashi on song of songs. Why?
Lets look at scripture:

Song of songs 6 8:
"
שִׁשִּׁים הֵמָּה מְּלָכוֹת וּשְׁמֹנִים פִּילַגְשִׁים וַעֲלָמוֹת אֵין מִסְפָּר"

"60 queens, 80 whores, and almah without number"

Queens - married to the king.
Whores - the king has sex with them but not married.
Almah - what we are left with? What is the hitrd group of women in the kings court?

Psalms 46 is a song about "almah". Will the writter of the Psalm will write a song about an adulterous women?

Psalm 68 26: "קִדְּמוּ שָׁרִים אַחַר נֹגְנִים בְּתוֹךְ עֲלָמוֹת תּוֹפֵפוֹת"

Almahs are playing timbrels for the king. Will an adulterous women or a married women create music for the king?

1 Chronicle 15 you have the princes singing and playing songs for almahs: "
וּזְכַרְיָה וַעֲזִיאֵל וּשְׁמִירָמוֹת וִיחִיאֵל וְעֻנִּי וֶאֱלִיאָב וּמַעֲשֵׂיָהוּ וּבְנָיָהוּ בִּנְבָלִים עַל-עֲלָמוֹת"

Genesis 24 17 and Genesis 24 43 you Rebbeca the virgin (betulah) taking water from the well, and when the story retells the situation she is mentioned as almah.

Exodus 2, Moses sister who still lived in the same house of Moses and his family is called almah. In ancient times young unmarried women lived in the family house.

Proverbs 30 you have an adulterous who decieved her husband (she is lying according to verse 20) is called an almah. According to verse 18 understanding how the almah is left without a sign after having sex is too difficult for the reciever of the quenstion to understand. Her only way is threw lies (verse 20) and decieving the name, because society expects her to be a virgin.

My favorite, Isaiah 54, the second time "עלמ" is written in female person in Isaiah:

"
4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name;
"

The word "youth" there is "your days of being an almah", the "husband" of verse 5 is "baal" "בעל" which is the hebrew word of having sex with and owning. Starting from verse 1 of Isaiah 54 you have 2 opposite female person character. You have the desolate one and the one who was known by the Lord.
The dseolate one is also indicated as being in shame and scared. In verses 4 and 5 you have opposition between two groups "the days of almah" and "days of widowhood" against the coming days of being known "having sex verb" by the Lord. First group doesn't have a husband as of now, but the group of verse 5 has a husband which is the Lord.

Widowhood - had sex with foriegn gods that left her desolate.
Maker is thine husband - will be known by the Lord (sexual verb).
Almah - what we are left with? Not having a husband and never had one known her.

Last edited:
Ancient wisdom, hopefully there are still people left to pass it down to after this current world order collapses.
Maybe even some of us here will get the chance to pass it down to our own sons?

ancient sentience was something else.

Regarding 1:

Numerous rabbis interpreted "עלמה" "almah" as a virgin, for example Rashi on song of songs. Why?
Lets look at scripture:

Song of songs 6 8:
"
שִׁשִּׁים הֵמָּה מְּלָכוֹת וּשְׁמֹנִים פִּילַגְשִׁים וַעֲלָמוֹת אֵין מִסְפָּר"

"60 queens, 80 whores, and almah without number"

Queens - married to the king.
Whores - the king has sex with them but not married.
Almah - what we are left with? What is the hitrd group of women in the kings court?

Psalms 46 is a song about "almah". Will the writter of the Psalm will write a song about an adulterous women?

Psalm 68 26: "קִדְּמוּ שָׁרִים אַחַר נֹגְנִים בְּתוֹךְ עֲלָמוֹת תּוֹפֵפוֹת"

Almahs are playing timbrels for the king. Will an adulterous women or a married women create music for the king?

1 Chronicle 15 you have the princes singing and playing songs for almahs: "
וּזְכַרְיָה וַעֲזִיאֵל וּשְׁמִירָמוֹת וִיחִיאֵל וְעֻנִּי וֶאֱלִיאָב וּמַעֲשֵׂיָהוּ וּבְנָיָהוּ בִּנְבָלִים עַל-עֲלָמוֹת"

Genesis 24 17 and Genesis 24 43 you Rebbeca the virgin (betulah) taking water from the well, and when the story retells the situation she is mentioned as almah.

Exodus 2, Moses sister who still lived in the same house of Moses and his family is called almah. In ancient times young unmarried women lived in the family house.

Proverbs 30 you have an adulterous who decieved her husband (she is lying according to verse 20) is called an almah. According to verse 18 understanding how the almah is left without a sign after having sex is too difficult for the reciever of the quenstion to understand. Her only way is threw lies (verse 20) and decieving the name, because society expects her to be a virgin.

My favorite, Isaiah 54, the second time "עלמ" is written in female person in Isaiah:

"
4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name;
"

The word "youth" there is "your days of being an almah", the "husband" of verse 5 is "baal" "בעל" which is the hebrew word of having sex with and owning. Starting from verse 1 of Isaiah 54 you have 2 opposite female person character. You have the desolate one and the one who was known by the Lord.
The dseolate one is also indicated as being in shame and scared. In verses 4 and 5 you have opposition between two groups "the days of almah" and "days of widowhood" against the coming days of being known "having sex verb" by the Lord. First group doesn't have a husband as of now, but the group of verse 5 has a husband which is the Lord.

Widowhood - had sex with foriegn gods that left her desolate.
Maker is thine husband - will be known by the Lord (sexual verb).
Almah - what we are left with? Not having a husband and never had one known her.
The word isn’t for virgin, it’s just generally used for young woman. It doesn’t mean the woman will be adulterous. Idk why you think Jews would think the future messiah would be born of a adulterous woman. She’ll be married and have a kid normally. Putting a woman in the situation Christians claim Mary was in would be humiliating and be constantly have accusations against her.

But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”
This is all you need to know really.

Religion when it is a monotheist religion with an almighty, omniscient deity is a pathetic cope. If our world was created by a God, then this "God" must have been rather SATAN! - I don't mean inceldom only; I mean the general vanity of our earthly business and all the pain and suffering in this "best of all possible worlds" as Leibniz had the audacity to characterize our wretched Vale of Tears!

Accepting the life as something ultimately negative helps one acquire a stoic attitude. https://www.gutenberg.org/files/10741/10741-h/10741-h.htm

Also these passages an English language collection of Schopenhauer's essays:

The best consolation in misfortune or affliction of any kind will be the thought of other people who are in a still worse plight than yourself; and this is a form of consolation open to every one. But what an awful fate this means for mankind as a whole!

We are like lambs in a field, disporting themselves under the eye of the butcher, who chooses out first one and then another for his prey. So it is that in our good days we are all unconscious of the evil Fate may have presently in store for us—sickness, poverty, mutilation, loss of sight or reason.

Last edited:
you really dont know how to interpret the islamic sources

Hymn 5 to Aphrodite

Sunan Ibn Majah 3752

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2545

The Zohar 47

Moving on.

Mishkat al-Masabih 19

Jataka 61

Jataka 13

JBW pill

Gylfaginning 22

Gylfaginning 17

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 38

Brutal teen/age pill

Prose Edda 40-41

Telegony pill

Height pill

Surah Al-Araf, 69

Animalpill

Prose Edda 42

Even Muhammad knew this.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5094

The boatpill

Solarljóð 77
Nice :feelsokman:. Bookmarking this one.

maybe God is using this last generation of remaining true men as an opportunity to punish incels for crimes committed in past lives. In other words maybe we are the ones already dead and in so-called hell. :feelsdevil:

After all , a lot of us do already kind of feel something along those lines anyway… (dead inside, life being a living-hell , taking brutal punishments with each stacy we see walk by us…)

Etc…

Last edited:
nice thread. Religion is a cope mostly but im definitely bookmarking this