Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Religicel ascension strategy

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Who says i gotta search within the church for a Latina, mang? As an orthodox churchgoer, who says i cant also churchgo to a Roman Catholic parish and attempt to make conversation at the church that is known to have a large latina following?

From there, all id need to do is successfully ask one to try an orthodox vespers or Divine Liturgy. Ill tell her we can both attend each other’s churches together

with how Roman Catholic Churches have multiple mass times, we can find a time that works for us, mang:feelsthink:

Disclaimer: im high af rn, Chicos :smonk:

Who says i gotta search within the church for a Latina, mang? As an orthodox churchgoer, who says i cant also churchgo to a Roman Catholic parish and attempt to make conversation at the church that is known to have a large latina following?

From there, all id need to do is successfully ask one to try an orthodox vespers or Divine Liturgy. Ill tell her we can both attend each other’s churches together

with how Roman Catholic Churches have multiple mass times, we can find a time that works for us, mang:feelsthink:

Disclaimer: im high af rn, Chicos :smonk:
This is a high af thread :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Religion is a larp for foids, no need to pretend because foids are already pretending, if you aren't CHADriguez its over