Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Relationships don't exist anymore

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Women just wanna fuck strings of different chads until menopause and maybe even after that.

Even if they're much older than the chad, obviously.

Hearing men talk about relationships is like hearing chinese visitors in america want to go to texas to see cowboys and the wild west.

women do not want relationships, they hate that shit. they don't wanna be tide down. they wanna be on the lookotu for new chad cock, constantly.

"fuck me chad and bux me cuck" is a pretty good statement to describe modern relationships JFL its over

"fuck me chad and bux me cuck" is a pretty good statement to describe modern relationships JFL its over

Yeah. I just can't stand it when boomers talk about them like they are the norm, when it's the exact fucking opposite.

exactly, "love" nowadays just means "teehee I will wait until a better looking guy comes along" for normies

A lot of it is manipulation from both ends. A symbiotic manipulationship.

lately i've been researching the type of women that are still into relationships, and i think they need to have some kind of mental illness or serious problem in their lives, that hurts their ability to socialize and be outgoing and normal.
they'll get into a relationship because then they can use their social alpha bf as a crutch to get them out of the house and make them feel social and normal, and quickly become totally dependent because they are otherwise helpless out in the wild.

they are pretty much no longer on the market after their late teens, because they are totally dependent and who the fuck would ever dump them in 2019 other than a gigachad?

it's over.

One thing is very clear: traditional monogamous relationships are dying out fast. Anyone who can't read the writing on the wall at this point is an ignorant boomer or just willfully ignorant.

I'm meeting more and more guys in open/"polyamorous" relationships. And obviously it's always the woman seeing multiple guys and not the other way around. It's not just weirdos on reddit, it's mainstream now. Not only that more a lot of women have a bunch of flings with 8+ men like OP said. They also have orbiters both online and in real life...so they don't even need a husband to support them.

Traditional monogamous relationships are completely obsolete from a women's perspective. They are quickly going the way of the dodo. In 50 years the future generations will look at monogamous relationships either as either a quaint old tradition, or a horrible act of oppression that's in the past comparable to slavery and jim crow.

Hearing men talk about relationships is like hearing chinese visitors in america want to go to texas to see cowboys and the wild west.

I suspect that relationshits never truly existed, really. It was just a forced pair mating thanks to limited femoid rights and stateful slut shaming.

But still, your metaphor is spot on. Moreover, wishing a relationshit is like asking for a suicide method, giving the current ever decreasing standards. (my opinion, though). The only valuable product that they should yield is sex, but it's getting more and more "starfishy" for betabuxers & normies. On the other hand, chad enjoys a growing variety of perversion in bed.

One thing is very clear: traditional monogamous relationships are dying out fast. Anyone who can't read the writing on the wall at this point is an ignorant boomer or just willfully ignorant.

Traditional monogamous relationships are completely obsolete from a women's perspective.

They still have some utility insofar as betabux-marriages go, but feminists are putting the final nail in that coffin by advocating against the "wage-gap." Parity of income between males and females would make most normie males unable to qualify as beta providers -- such that even post-wall roasties would be inaccessible to them!

Of course, feminists claim that resolving the wage-gap means achieving parity of income, but they actually think that women should earn more money than men so that men can be relied upon as little as possible. Women account for 85% of consumer spending, and don't want to trade the privilege of spending money on useless goods for having starfish sex with sub8s anymore.

Soylationships do

I'm meeting more and more guys in open/"polyamorous" relationships. And obviously it's always the woman seeing multiple guys and not the other way around. It's not just weirdos on reddit, it's mainstream now. Not only that more a lot of women have a bunch of flings with 8+ men like OP said. They also have orbiters both online and in real life...so they don't even need a husband to support them.

Traditional monogamous relationships are completely obsolete from a women's perspective. They are quickly going the way of the dodo. In 50 years the future generations will look at monogamous relationships either as either a quaint old tradition, or a horrible act of oppression that's in the past comparable to slavery and jim crow.

I need to open up a portal into another realm.

the world ended in 2012

High IQ.

Relationship
IMG 20190216 WA0022

Well said.

Cuckoldry has become the norm.

that's so true. now they are just fuck a chad everyday. relationships are died.

I'm meeting more and more guys in open/"polyamorous" relationships. And obviously it's always the woman seeing multiple guys and not the other way around. It's not just weirdos on reddit, it's mainstream now.
I can confirm this from experience. It's insane how many guys let their gf's cheat.

In 50 years the future generations will look at monogamous relationships either as either a quaint old tradition, or a horrible act of oppression that's in the past comparable to slavery and jim crow.

Bring back the 1950s.