Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Relationship between my mom and dad

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
My dad sleep in the car or is in the car instead of home just to avoid my mom's complain about everything and give him constant orders
She one time tried to do that to my brother but he throwed at her a plastic bottle and she shut up
My dad is too low iq to do this or to understand that he should Rebel or stop telling her his weaknesses or what he wants or doesn't want

My dad is a chad, who used to go around fucking women, lived a good life, wanted to be a communist, was a hippie, etc.

nowadays my mom complain about being unhappy, Apparently they're "friends" not partners, and she just randomply pesters him, despite him being the bread winner. She stays at her store to 02:00 almost every week, and says she works too hard, despite being there with her ipad, away from us, she probably havent watched a movie with the family for 6 months.

My dad sleep in the car or is in the car instead of home just to avoid my mom's complain about everything and give him constant orders
She one time tried to do that to my brother but he throwed at her a plastic bottle and she shut up
My dad is too low iq to do this or to understand that he should Rebel or stop telling her his weaknesses or what he wants or doesn't want
women will eat you up if you don't show equal resistency

My dad is a chad, who used to go around fucking women, lived a good life, wanted to be a communist, was a hippie, etc.

nowadays my mom complain about being unhappy, Apparently they're "friends" not partners, and she just randomply pesters him, despite him being the bread winner. She stays at her store to 02:00 almost every week, and says she works too hard, despite being there with her ipad, away from us, she probably havent watched a movie with the family for 6 months.
Damn bro that's kinda weird

women will eat you up if you don't show equal resistency
I noticed that they like to do this things like males like to fight, she dosent feel sorry just happy for her skills

that's what you do.
If you don't resist woman then she will turn you into a slave.
I think the problem is all this : don't beat women otherwise you will have 3 years in jail

I think the problem is all this : don't beat women otherwise you will have 3 years in jail
you gotta make the reality dawn on her that she needs you in a certain way, if she doesn't divorce her, how old is he?
for most men who are post wall, being abused is the best chance

don't beat women otherwise you will have 3 years in jail
women knows that and exploit it to the fullest, they know that men can't fight back. If woman would beat man goes to police he will get laughed at. I hate this.

How can she order your dad to do anything jfl? He’s an adult that can tell her to stop bitching.

Thats why you dont marry, kids