Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejection today

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Cute chick colleague that I meet and talk to once a week. We were friendly, she would often initiate conversations.
About a week ago I asked her if she'd be down for lunch. The smile and peppy attitude drained from her face and said "sorry I'm busy with work related things, but if I have time I'll text you". Fake smile. Understood that instantly; "Yeah no problem dude"

Fast forward to today. She avoided eye contact with me, no smiling towards me, and every time we had a chance to talk she would go out of her way to avoid me. When we were leaving to go home, she rushed out the door at 50 mph an hour such that I couldn't catch up to her. This chick is in her mid 20s.
I just wanted to say to her "Hey dude, its no biggie over the lunch thing, let's move on".

Only one word lingered in my mind: "Cunt". Seriously, how socially autistic is it to cut off a professional relationship out of your life - one that you went out of your way to initiate conversations with, mind you - just because he asks you out for lunch? I just don't even get it. Am I really that much of an ogre that I intimidate her? Wouldn't have been too hard to just say "no" or better, take the free lunch I buy for her and then move on? Is she just socially autistic and didn't know how to handle it? Likely not, we had regular conversations. Do I come across as intimidating?

You also know she does this socially retarded behavior to other dudes, but because she's a blonde chick she will face zilch consequences socially and professionally.

Felt today like a subhuman.

Last edited:
She detected your online history post.

She has a condition whats known as "seen an incel syndrome". It makes foids nauseous, have panic attacks, cold flashes, and lots of other symptoms, and can even be lethal. The only cure is strong man's sperm. It relaxes their muscles and lets their pussies orgasm, resetting their mind.

She detected your online history post.
We had friendly conversations regularly and we knew each other for like a year. For all the IT retards here, if I was that much of an incel, we wouldn't have cordial discussions.

I hate being a man. It's so difficult and tiresome.:fuk:

I hate being a man. It's so difficult and tiresome.:fuk:
I don't get why we treat these people as equal. Like if I was a dude and I did this behavior to a girl, I would get the hawk's wrath from all her friends and she would be in her room crying. But apparently they are "oppressed victims" in our "patriarchal society". For her its a tuesday being this autistic.

Brutal. Girls will act friendly and show other signs that they may be into you but it’s always too good to be true and when you try to get closer, she’ll reject you and then treat you as she never knew who you were:feelsbadman::feelscry:
It's the initiating conversations part. If she thought I had "ogre" or "school shooter" demeanor, why the fuck would she talk to me all peppy, smiley, and happy to see me, such that she started conversations with me? Why would she give me her number? Lmao

To be some some simp on the side
....yeah. I've been put in the "beta orbitter" bucket before. It's just stunningly sociopathic how they hide it.

At least I was seen as a good little boy begging for some scooby snacks from my lady princess.

"Oh my god Sarah, I...I've...I've never seen an orange rose blossoming in the sunkissed desert like you, there is not a Mediterranean as sea beautiful as your eyes my love. I hope one day I can earn my love for you, m'lady".
"Awwwwwwww, your sweeeeeeeet <3"

*5 hours later*
"Ah yeah, you like it when I fuck your tight little pussy, you little cumslut, you're my little fucking whore, aren't you, you fucking dirty little slut"
"YAAAAAASS OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD THAT FEELS SO FUCKING HOT, IM GONNA FUCKING CUM"

Last edited:
Something similar happened to me a couple years ago. And, quoting from a poster on this forum, she just wants to use you as an emotional tampon or better yet as a time-killing tampon so she doesn't have to sit alone during her free time. As soon as she smelled the scent of commitment or initiative on your part, all the abort-mission lights flashed in her head and that's that. Now she seeks another sucker whom she can rely on to keep her company.

I'm sorry this has happened to you, it has happened to me too. They are capable of such sociopathic behavior that it baffles me how this is still socially acceptable.

Dude this happened to me too, i don't know what's the big deal over being told something she deep down knew was going to come. If i were you i would forget she exists, treat her like dirt next time you met her and don't acknowledge her existance.
You can't that much of a shit of a person and get away with it, also be carefull cause she may even gossip about you. This is why nowadays i mantain little to no contact with women, everything is fine until you feel attraction and then you become a monster for some reason. But you have to listen to their bullshit for hours without end