Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejecting a man for being too short is far worse than rejecting a woman for her small tits/ fat/being too short, too tall/ugly...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Women have far more SMV/social capital so when their rejected for shallow reasons they can always find another man, while the manletcel( often with feminine jawline...) has very limited options, if any.

Water is wet post but I'm TIRED OF HEARING NORMIES TRY and DRAW A MORAL EQUIVALENCE BETWEEN THE TOO.

Its kinda like the racism=power +priveledge argument women have all the power +priveledge when it comes to dating.

Last edited:
Unless your the size of jupiter you wont get rejected by 99% of guys, dating for females is just resembling a female mammal tbhngl

Foids have infinite SMV. Even a 2/10 food SMVmogs Gigachad to oblivion.

Being rejected damages a man far more than a woman, I concur.
Unless your the size of jupiter you wont get rejected by 99% of guys, dating for females is just resembling a female mammal tbhngl
There are still countless men desperate enough to dig a literal jupiter. Females literally can not lose in life.

It should be considered a hate crime tbh

women get surgery to take advantage of their looks and become instagram models while men get surgery so they wouldnt die virgins.

No men rejects a girl because of the size of their tits/ass. (99%)

Water is wet post but I'm TIRED OF HEARING NORMIES TRY and DRAW A MORAL EQUIVALENCE BETWEEN THE TOO.

No, I never saw it like this. Good argument.