Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected by a female with only two teeth

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
Yesterday I was rejected by a female with two teeth. I was talking to her at work and she was overweight, had two teeth only, had a odd personality. I thought since I have been talking to this female for a bit, I could try and date this female. She was 3/10 in looks whereas I am 3/10 as well so as we were looks matched it may be possible.

Female gave me a odd look at the suggestion of going out. A friend of hers walked past and said she only dates certain types of men - I said Chad? She looks at me like she doesn't know what I am talking about.

At 37 - it is officially over boyos. Even women with two teeth are Chad only. Women need to understand that appearance is only a fragment of someone and should value judge based on more than looks.

She didn’t like your faceionality

Good post. Read it all.
Dog Smile GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

You may think that her SMV is similar to yours but i'm sure she has many chadlites looking out to hit that vagina every Friday night.

shouldve punched out the rest of her teeth

it has never been so over on this forum

:feelskek:

The state of this world Man

reminds me of this classic song lol

Dear lord, the entitlement of a fat ugly landwhale with 2 teeth never ceases to amaze me.

brutal :lul: :lul: :lul: sorry for that brocel

sorry for that brocel

It's ok.

Don't remember that much and it was on adoption sites anyway in 2003. Guy got utilities cut off several times and broke windows/chairs/tables.

Jesus kristus, at least you brought back keks with you

You were...kicked/choked often and completely socially isolated with constant yelling?

At three?
You are the only one that can save my soul intellau, to me you are vergillius guiding me to paradise

suicide fuel...

I’m proud of you for trying brocel.

There’s something I think may be going on that you overlooked, that significantly worsened your chances with her. Women with few or no teeth are seen as desirable by degenerates (read: mainstream society), because in that culture, teeth are seen as getting in the way of blowjobs. So, her SMV is likely to be higher (possibly much higher) than your estimate based on appearance alone or even appearance + personality.

So try not to get too down about it. You tried which is a very courageous thing, I have a few years less of inceldom than you and I know it’s not easy for us with all the pressure and expectations coming from our age, on top of the years of rejection, loneliness, and mockery we go through.

I’m proud of you for trying brocel.

There’s something I think may be going on that you overlooked, that significantly worsened your chances with her. Women with few or no teeth are seen as desirable by degenerates (read: mainstream society), because in that culture, teeth are seen as getting in the way of blowjobs. So, her SMV is likely to be higher (possibly much higher) than your estimate based on appearance alone or even appearance + personality.

So try not to get too down about it. You tried which is a very courageous thing, I have a few years less of inceldom than you and I know it’s not easy for us with all the pressure and expectations coming from our age, on top of the years of rejection, loneliness, and mockery we go through.

Her front teeth were at the front a bit like bugs bunny. No other teeth around the mouth. I wasn't attracted to her but was
willing to overlook my non-attraction and see if something could bloom. I quickly found out that her internal mindset was
she was too good for me, which made conversation very difficult. Upon asking her out some time later I found out her
friend told me she likes certain types of men and recently found out she regularly gets humped and dumped by chad-lites
via Tinder.

All mERn are assh0leZ.

Remember to work on your pERsonaltiy, women don’t like being called “female” inky

:feelscomfy:
your sign to not bother anymore

It’s over man if you’re getting rejected by helga

Why try when u know it's over:feelskek: