Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got laughed at by two white foids in cafe

B

baldcel123

Greycel
I made the mistake of going into a cafe for a coffee. At the table next to me there were two white foids and I could hear them talking and laughing about me and my baldness (I have good ears and can hear a lot). I bet tonight they both will fuck their white chad boyfriend while I am rotting alone in my bed as a mixed raced baldcel. On days like this I hate my life and want to commit suicide. The only thing that is stopping me from that is that I know my parents would be devastated. So I can't commit suicide because of them. If my parents weren't there I would have killed myself a long time ago. I hate life.

What are your races?

don't fall for that brocel. they did it to intentionally hurt you/us. they might be disgusted. they do like bullying i guess. but i can assure you they dont ACTUALLY find it funny. they just want to turture us

I went to some zoomer millenial cafe one time.

Giga retarded of me to go

You should have spilled your drink on them

And this is the reason, why I dont feel emptahy towards foids in gore video´s.

Are you sure about that?- There's a million bald guys-- it seems odd that someone would be so entertained by the sight of a bald guy that they would actively point it out and find it funny.- Like why would those two foids even notice a random bald guy and think it unusual.

I wouldn't want you to be suicidal over something that might have been a misperception - :shock:
-

Last edited:
Going to a fucking cafe is torture. Especially if one is crowded with normshits (which most of them are).

I only go to this small cafe near my house which isn't very popular and has smoking allowed in there.

I had women making fun of me as well and dishing out appearance discrimination, so i now have
to pay a lot of money to get a realistic hair system. I also had guys coming up to me and using
derogatory terms while i was balding.

Society is blind when it comes to the other side.

I made the mistake of going into a cafe for a coffee. At the table next to me there were two white foids and I could hear them talking and laughing about me and my baldness (I have good ears and can hear a lot). I bet tonight they both will fuck their white chad boyfriend while I am rotting alone in my bed as a mixed raced baldcel. On days like this I hate my life and want to commit suicide. The only thing that is stopping me from that is that I know my parents would be devastated. So I can't commit suicide because of them. If my parents weren't there I would have killed myself a long time ago. I hate life.
This is why I don't go outside unless I have to or its past midnight. I'm tired of dealing with people, both men and foids. They don't like me and I don't like them.

Are you sure about that?- There's a million bald guys-- it seems odd that someone would be so entertained by the sight of a bald guy that they would actively point it out and find it funny.- Like why would those two foids even notice a random bald guy and think it unusual.

I wouldn't want you to be suicidal over something that might have been a misperception - :shock:
-
It is not only because I am bald. But it is because I am bald and ugly

nuck figgers tbh.

-
hair transplants and treatments are growing in popularity, baldcels really are more rare than before, especially for certain income levels and age brackets. it shouldn't be a surprise that bald men are being treated more and more like a curiosity.

I don't get why normies make fun of bald people. To me it is and always was the most normal thing in the world.

Hair transplants and treatments are growing in popularity, baldcels really are more rare than before, especially for certain income levels and age brackets. it shouldn't be a surprise that bald men are being treated more and more like a curiosity.
Bald men are common however they wear hats and caps or balding men hold onto the hair they have (especially wagies and married men). But as you said if one has the funds they'll use them wisely.

sit on their table and fart.

(in Fallout New Vegas)

From all reasons to not rope you are picking the most cucked ones. Imagine living for the 2 persons that are directly responsible for your suffering by spreading their inferior genetics onto you

From all reasons to not rope you are picking the most cucked ones. Imagine living for the 2 persons that are directly responsible for your suffering by spreading their inferior genetics onto you

I can relate to you. The only reason to be alive is because of my cat and parents. I hate myself too and I hate people. You're only 19 so don't give up just yet. however if you're like 34+ then I would believe that it's over apart from relationships.

Last edited:
How to blame them? If I would have been born 60 years ago, when my parents were born, I am quite sure I have a foid and a relationship plus marriage because I have a good job plus stable income. Look 60 years ago. There was no such things at incel. Modern feminism and women rights are the reason for my inceldom. I won't blame my parents for that

I can relate to you. The only reason to be alive is because of my cat and parents. I hate myself too and I hate people. You're only 19 so don't give up just yet. however if you're like 34+ then I would believe that it's over apart from relationships.
I am in my mid 20ties. I have already given up

How to blame them? If I would have been born 60 years ago, when my parents were born, I am quite sure I have a foid and a relationship plus marriage because I have a good job plus stable income. Look 60 years ago. There was no such things at incel. Modern feminism and women rights are the reason for my inceldom. I won't blame my parents for that
Incels always existed. Maybe not as many as nowadays but they definitely existed. And if you are non NT e.g. have autism then you would be incel in every period of human history

Incels always existed. Maybe not as many as nowadays but they definitely existed. And if you are non NT e.g. have autism then you would be incel in every period of human history

Incels maybe always existed but I wouldn't have been one 60 years ago. Different things like income and status were more important and not just 100% looks

I made the mistake of going into a cafe for a coffee.
Fuck coffee shops, they are a bloody rip off and also you’re stepping foot in a place filled with normscum and toilets.

Just buy coffee from the supermarket and make it at home for now on.

Fuck coffee shops, they are a bloody rip off and also you’re stepping foot in a place filled with normscum and toilets.

Just buy coffee from the supermarket and make it at home for now on.
The coffee in coffee shops tastes better than the one from the supermarket. But yeah I try to avoid other people as much as possible. I won't go to a coffeeshop for the next few months for sure after that experience

Incels maybe always existed but I wouldn't have been one 60 years ago. Different things like income and status were more important and not just 100% looks
Are you NT ?

Is a hair system an option for you? Along with Fin and minoxidil ofc.

Then you'd also be inkwell 60 years ago
Bro I don't even care about your opinion. I am in like the top 10% earners in my age group where I live. Do you really think foids wouldn't care 60 years ago when providing income for a family was the main task of men?

Is a hair system an option for you? Along with Fin and minoxidil ofc.
No I am also ethnic so this won't fix my problems anyways so I rather not spend money on it and save for other things

don't fall for that brocel. they did it to intentionally hurt you/us. they might be disgusted. they do like bullying i guess. but i can assure you they dont ACTUALLY find it funny. they just want to turture us
Yes, and it justifies us scamming them, or whatever we do.

I hate people doing this shit be it explicitly with their big mouth or implicitly with snarky looks, wispering. It's a rare occurence thanks god but it does happen. Can be very difficult for a loner cause it's like your only external feedback, hard not to take it to heart buy hey, tough shit boyo, you're alone and no one cares :feelsUgh: gotta have a thick skin around normie shitbags.

Bro I don't even care about your opinion. I am in like the top 10% earners in my age group where I live. Do you really think foids wouldn't care 60 years ago when providing income for a family was the main task of men?
Money doesnt help much if you are non NT