Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rejected a girl today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
A girl messaged me on here okc today and I simply replied “not interested”. She was like a 5/10 maybe 6 at best. Felt good. Ok, she didn’t message me exactly, more like my Chadlite fish, but still felt good to reject it.

A girl messaged me on here
200 1

Brutal chadfishpill

based chadfisher, crushing a woman's hopes is peak justice, up there with acid facing. remember that legend who convinced some bitch to fly to America?

Based.

Also a nice bait post.

Just Reject Women Theory

Based, rejecting foids on chadfishing is lifefuel

:feelsohgod::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer: Oh you used a fake Chad pic, okay nm.

A girl messaged me on here okc today and I simply replied “not interested”. She was like a 5/10 maybe 6 at best. Felt good. Ok, she didn’t message me exactly, more like my Chadlite fish, but still felt good to reject it.

Congrats.

Unfortunately this makes 0 difference in your real life.

Good job but you forced one of her poor orbiters to act as emotional support for the rest of the night.

This kind of shit makes me wanna make a chadfish tinder account just so I can destroy roasties in my free time, but I'm just too high inhib to do it.

And I got rejected irl yesterday :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Good job but you forced one of her poor orbiters to act as emotional support for the rest of the night.
God's work, he probably got to feel her boob on his shoulder when she cried on it.

God's work, he probably got to feel her boob on his shoulder when she cried on it.
true. but you'd have to listen to a foid's incessant wailing and crying for god knows how long.

Plot twist op isn't using a chadfish at all but his actual profile

based chadfisher, crushing a woman's hopes is peak justice, up there with acid facing. remember that legend who convinced some bitch to fly to America?
Who was that legend? I hail the God of chadfishing

I want there to be a smug version of catfish.

Not just where we lure them and leave them hanging and finding nobody.

But like where you show up ugly and be all grinface "it's a good thing you like me for my personality"

While ugly guys have showed up to greet foids in catfish shows before, they usually are high-inhib/ashamed/depressed and not smug/trollface about it.