Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rehab room is WAY too obsessed with race

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
. Just recently saw , two white college foids fight to talk to some handsome sandnigger his 20s at a smoothie shop. Both were talking over each other to get his attention. And I live in a conservative TX town.

Guy pretends like foids worship white men. Only happens in third world nations. All foids care about is looks/face/height and money.

That said, Rehab room is still the #1 incel channel since Face/LMS has been banned.

Yeah he overplays the race component. It matters a lot but I think he's just bitter he couldn't pull white cunny.

Rehab Room always struck me as a JBW type, and they're usually homos

Your race IS your looks just because some sandnigger (who's parents might have white genes as well) got handsome doesn't prove arabs have higher smv then whites

He over does it. Ive seen niggers, indians and sandniggers with a good face get foids and white incels.
He does overdo it with race. Agree with him on 90% or more with everything other than that though. Overall still the best blackpill youtuber

never watched BP youtubers tbh

Are they any good really?

I know a few other users here who cant stop talking about race for 1 picosecond...

He's right
It's not your face it's your race which is your personality.

People judge someone by clumping them with their race, no one judges someone individually anymore

Race is the ultimate looks pill idiot also the girls who arguing about sandniggers were talking about sand chads not sandnigcels

When you talk about looks you inevitably delve into race once you go through the topic for any lengthy period