Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids like shitskin sandniggers?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I go to a smoothie shop and see white college foids fight over this one sand nigger. He is either indian or Sandnigger, but looks more sand nigger to me. He's in his 20s and around 5'10"

I also heard its pretty common in UK for women to date middle eastern men.

Do they?

I think it's a thing in Germany and France, sands certainly aren't the kings of SMV, but they're 2nd tier after white men.
I also heard its pretty common in UK for women to date middle eastern men.
Was in the UK for a week back in August 2023. I would say SMWF was the 2nd most common interracial pairing I saw after WMAF, though I feel like I saw at least twice as much of the latter as the former

I think it's a thing in Germany and France, sands certainly aren't the kings of SMV, but they're 2nd tier after white men.

Was in the UK for a week back in August 2023. I would say SMWF was the 2nd most common interracial pairing I saw after WMAF, though I feel like I saw at least twice as much of the latter as the former
I saw it a lot when I was in London.

Wouldn't be surprised if sandnigger shitskins have a higher SMV than white men per capita in soma areas.