Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Regularly browsing this site probably takes 20 years off your life span

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Insane amount of highly concentrated blackpills

My health has gone to complete shit since I started browsing this site regularly

Is it really the worst thing for us to die early?

What makes me sad the most is even among a group of supposedly ugly males no one gives a fuck about me
Whenever I comment people call me a cuck or low iq
I might be retarded

Is it really the worst thing for us to die early?

Idk man but I don't like to suffer

And a daily intake of blackpills has amplified my suffering tenfold tbh

I was way happier when I was just playing video games 12h a day

I think it's the other way around. We browse this site because we have loneliness issues (that are also health issues - see: the study that found that being lonely is as unhealthy as smoking 15 cigarettes per day).

I think it's the other way around. We browse this site because we have loneliness issues (that are also health issues - see: the study that found that being lonely is as unhealthy as smoking 15 cigarettes per day).
Tfw lonely and 20 cigs a day

Idk man but I don't like to suffer

And a daily intake of blackpills has amplified my suffering tenfold tbh

I was way happier when I was just playing video games 12h a day
Just be happy then

B R 0

What makes me sad the most is even among a group of supposedly ugly males no one gives a fuck about me
I might be retarded

I give a fuck about you. All incels are brothers bound together by shared suffering. Our friendships should be far deeper than normies because we bond over hardship and not soyboy shit like tonguing your wife out after Chad's done with her.

Sitting in front of a computer screen does not decrease loneliness. You might think it does, but the corresponding feel-good chemicals that extend your life are only released during enjoyable real world social experiences

I give a fuck about you. All incels are brothers bound together by shared suffering. Our friendships should be far deeper than normies because we bond over hardship and not soyboy shit like tonguing your wife out after Chad's done with her.
Thanks man. Users here hating me might have to do with the fact that I'm fairly new. I'll give em time

#metoo tbh

Insane amount of highly concentrated blackpills

My health has gone to complete shit since I started browsing this site regularly
I can relate

Jfl if you think this site is a support group

This site is no different than being in public for me
I want to share my feelings but I usually hide them
When I share them people call me a dumbass

I realize it's not a support group, but we should still look out for fellow incels. Everyone else hates us, so if we don't, who will?

my mental amd physical health has declined since ive been here. its a good thing since im a subhuman, i need to know my place. im worthless trash, no sense in caring for myself tbh. blackpill 101.

my mental amd physical health has declined since ive been here. its a good thing since im a subhuman, i need to know my place. im worthless trash, no sense in caring for myself tbh. blackpill 101.

The LARP is strong

Thanks man. Users here hating me might have to do with the fact that I'm fairly new. I'll give em time
We don't hate you fam. We're assholes to everyone

Maybe we should start telling each other bluepill lies to alleviate some of the pain

Obviously not. We should be blackpilling more ugly and average men to the nature of the shit reality we live in where foids control everything. But we should look out for fellow incels because there is strength in numbers. The more incels there are, the more the blackpill spreads, and the worse it gets for foids as more beta men opt out of the system.

If nothing else, it will be satisfying to see the blackpill spread and foids and cucks going into meltdown.

The LARP is strong
how? i stopped gyming and eating healthy, i dont enjoy anything at all. no way i can after being exposed to all this shit. yea i do the bare essentials pretty mucj because i need to be able to somewhat function in this world (school and work) but its all a facade

how? i stopped gyming and eating healthy, i dont enjoy anything at all. no way i can after being exposed to all this shit. yea i do the bare essentials pretty mucj because i need to be able to somewhat function in this world (school and work) but its all a facade
I get you fam same here, the blackpill fucking gave me depression for the first 2 months and kill all hope of ascension

I OD everyday boyo

I might be retarded
i can relate hard. one of the main reasons on why i have such a pathetically low post count to join date ratio. because i know whatever i have on my mind isn't of any substance and no one cares.

I get you fam same here, the blackpill fucking gave me depression for the first 2 months and kill all hope of ascension
are you out of the depression phase? tbh its never left me and i discovered the blackpill in 2016

I might be retarded
Low IQ cuck

i can relate hard. one of the main reasons on why i have such a pathetically low post count to join date ratio. because i know whatever i have on my mind isn't of any substance and no one cares.
Fuck what they think man speak your mind

You serious?? Youd rather wander around thinking theirs good women who wh havent been impregnated by chad...has now shooed chad away..only to want a different chad for ONS and maybe a chadlite to betabuxx?..because the hope delusion is fucking dangerous. Personaly i might have to take a trip to vegas one day. And yah i would fall in love with a payed whore for an hour. Cuddles inc. Tbh:blackpill:

I thought it's healthy for you like building a stronger immune system or going to the gym.

even more of a reason to browse it..
Life ends for most people after 30 anyway

whats the point in living those 20 years. my life is pathetic.

So assuming I live to 75 I'll die at 55 by posting here.
Seems like a win-win situation for me tbh.
I'm a wageslave so I'm not going to enjoy working until I'm fucking 75 and 20 more years of suffering isn't exactly living a "good life" by any means.

I'd happily pay one of you guys to fucking kill me if you could do it without me noticing and in a very quick way.
Hope you are willing to do it for cheap cuz im poor though.

"LifeFuel"

see you in Heaven/Valhalla boyos. 72 virgins await me.

are you out of the depression phase? tbh its never left me and i discovered the blackpill in 2016
t's not as bad as before but, Everytime I see my reflection or a foid I like Iam reminded of the black truth and melancholic feeling take me

This site (and others like it) has only added to my lifespan. I would've already roped if not for this community.