Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Regular sex contributes to everything

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Psychological and physical health, the regular thrusting movements reduce fat on hips and glutes thus making frame more masculine. Missionary pose in which you lean over foid - your arms and shoulders are in constant pressure and through months they become stronger and bigger thus again making frame more masculine.
And I`m even not talking about exchange of biological fluids during unprotected sex, it is a very complicated chemistry but probably very beneficial to health too.
It`s so over:feelsbadman:

Psychological and physical health, the regular thrusting movements reduce fat on hips and glutes thus making frame more masculine. Missionary pose in which you lean over foid - your arms and shoulders are in constant pressure and through months they become stronger and bigger thus again making frame more masculine.
And I`m even not talking about exchange of biological fluids during unprotected sex, it is a very complicated chemistry but probably very beneficial to health too.
Thanks for reminding me about this....

True. Only Reddit/Twitter/LeftWing-idiots and most women ofc will tell you that sex is not that important. And that’s a lie! They are telling these lies over and over again cuz they are afraid of more violence against women. They are fighting against windmills. Violence against women will arise. That’s the logical consequence.

True. Only Reddit/Twitter/LeftWing-idiots and most women ofc will tell you that sex is not that important. And that’s a lie! They are telling these lies over and over again cuz they are afraid of more violence against women. They are fighting against windmills. Violence against women will arise. That’s the logical consequence.
I can't wait to bomb 500 million women. I will bomb them until there is no more. That way the rest of the women will get the message to fuck incels on GTA trilogy definitive edition. This is their last chance until I come on in with my jetpack to San Andreas

i just want the angst of being incel to be over.

i will never be happy. even if I get a foid I will complain about the spiritual comedown of the post-nut clarity

Nikola Tesla created today technology and he was virgin as fuck(volcel) he was a GigaChad 6'2 in 1900 jfl(6'3 with shoes) barefooted, norwood 0, blue eyes, slim, genius, philosopher, inventor, based personality. Actually a beautiful Czech Stacy was craved for his affection she get so depressed that the Stacy didn't imagine being with someone else at 26 or 27 she died because Nikola Tesla rejected her.
Tesla quoted
Quote love i recognize the emotion for what it is an irrational self destructive impulse which

Last edited:
Now think about thosr who got to experience love early enough into their teenage years. Its not over, it never even began.

I can't wait to bomb 500 million women. I will bomb them until there is no more. That way the rest of the women will get the message to fuck incels on GTA trilogy definitive edition. This is their last chance until I come on in with my jetpack to San Andreas
And people say we aren't ambitious.

Attachments

• 2bc3df99e65e68540a8f1d777dbe0481.jpg
    2bc3df99e65e68540a8f1d777dbe0481.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 20
If you miss out on sex you have missed out on everything