Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Regrets and going foward

RobinKingson

RobinKingson

Greycel
If you guys could time travel and meet your past self what would you warn him about not to do?

For me I would go to the sixth grade and tell my past self not to fall in love or confess his love to karina this is what started my road down to becoming an incel Karina rejected me in the worst way possible ruined my reputation among all the girls and made me the school punching bag for years until I graduated high school I hate her guts I hope she dies.

Not sure I would do anything different, I was doomed from the start anyway
Really nothing that would make life easier? For me if I could stop my past self from simping for that bitch I would keep some of my confidence and self esteem in tact instead of it being stolen by that slut.

Really nothing that would make life easier? For me if I could stop my past self from simping for that bitch I would keep some of my confidence and self esteem in tact instead of it being stolen by that slut.
Hindsight is 20/20, if you didn't do it back then it was for a reason

He was a bit too passive.

Hindsight is 20/20, if you didn't do it back then it was for a reason
It's not about what you didn't do it's about wht you shouldn't have done it.

I’d stop him from being a jester

I would tell myself that it's ok to punch people in the face who mock you or are mean to you. I mean it very rarely happened, but in elementary school there was a bully who picked on me and my dad always told me, "You want him to stop? Just punch him in the face". I wish I did. There was another guy in highschool who wouldn't really bully me but sometimes he would mock me or say some annoying shit to me. Wish I did it to him too

I would tell myself that it's ok to punch people in the face who mock you or are mean to you. I mean it very rarely happened, but in elementary school there was a bully who picked on me and my dad always told me, "You want him to stop? Just punch him in the face". I wish I did. There was another guy in highschool who wouldn't really bully me but sometimes he would mock me or say some annoying shit to me. Wish I did it to him too
Same thing I would tell myself if we're honest.

If you guys could time travel and meet your past self what would you warn him about not to do?

For me I would go to the sixth grade and tell my past self not to fall in love or confess his love to karina this is what started my road down to becoming an incel Karina rejected me in the worst way possible ruined my reputation among all the girls and made me the school punching bag for years until I graduated high school I hate her guts I hope she dies.
I would've molested so many women as a baby if I could travel back in time with my current 20 yr old mind. You could get away with so much groping and shit man.
9uZ6