Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Refused to give up seat to pregnant roastie

What victory, everyone thinking you are a weird ugly neckbeard?

If you're a legit incel, people have thought most of that about you anyway.

Why should we reward these filthy cunts for taking dick and getting creampied In by giving up our seats?

And to thank doing this has a very high chance of someone assaulting you over it. God women are treated like fucking royalty.

People believe that just because she recieved a cumshot in her pussy she deserves special treatment and a seat of her choice.

this was so pleasing to read. props to the dude.

This man is just doing the work of the almighty. God bless him.

If you're a legit incel, people have thought most of that about you anyway.
Zyros isn't even incel, so he still has something to lose. He projects that onto everyone else here, as if a real incel gives a fuck about reputation. Zyros should stick to making more framecel or facial bloat threads.

You really want to fight inceldom, normies and lookism? spread the blackpill in reasonable and realistic ways in mainstream settings, dont do this neckbeard tier shit.

Lmao I would have never done the same, but it certainly does anger me that she felt so much entitlement that she not only expected but asked the wage slave to give up his seat just because she’s pregnant. As if she’s in eternal agony.

No one is entitled to anything.

Cucktears are already starting to melt because of this post
The fuck does that have to do with anything? So the nobodies who designed the bus are somehow the people who decide what’s right and what’s wrong? They’re somehow the arbiters of ethics? Stupid bitch.

Bitches are not entitled to our seats. It's probably a single mom who can't even afford a car. I see a lot of those trashy whores around my town.

It is very dirty to sit in those seats. They are edged to the ass of strangers. They are full of edible excrement. for hygiene I do not sit in those garbage of seats out of respect for myself

Good for you. Women aren't entitled to anything.

It is very dirty to sit in those seats. They are edged to the ass of strangers. They are full of edible excrement. for hygiene I do not sit in those garbage of seats out of respect for myself
You sound like a person with OCD so far. Do you know how many bacteria your pillow contain?

You sound like a person with OCD so far. Do you know how many bacteria your pillow contain?
Only mine, total as long as it's my own shit, no problem. But it is true it is very unhygienic to sit on the seats of public transport. They have shit from strangers. If I have a chair and have my own shit. I do not care because that shit comes from my body. nothing to do with those compulsive disorders. it's just hygiene. such as when I go to urinate. I wash my hands before for hygiene to my member. After urinating I also wash my hands. It is out of respect for oneself. they are hygiene habits. It's like when you're going to shit, and obviously I use new toilet paper and I do not use toilet paper with shit

Last edited:
Settle down this shit never happened.

I feel like this is the fake version of the story that I shared earlier when I gave up my seat to a pregnant femoid in a metro but she did not allow me to sit and instead gave the seat to a Chad, which I regretted later and sweared that I'll never help a roastie again. OP , you're not good at making stories by copying a real one. FAKE VERSION to grab attention.

Your boyfriend calls you and you show up in a minute. :feelskek:
0e8

Lmfao. I probably would have given up my seat since she asked nicely.
Yeah, if she looks like a normal kind foid and asks politely, i would to. But if she has a bitch face, or pumped lips and cheeks, just ignore.

Yeah, if she looks like a normal kind foid and asks politely, i would to. But if she has a bitch face, or pumped lips and cheeks, just ignore.
Good to see another kind-heartedcel. :feelsahh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back