Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Refused to give up seat to pregnant roastie

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★

Borrowed from braincels

Lmfao. I probably would have given up my seat since she asked nicely.

'I heard some old cuck'

Tenor 1

I don't really accept braincels, they've done really stupid shit and made bad decisions with their forum.

She should have self improved so she could get a car.

However, I'm glad he put aside the stupid "I'm pregnant, I need a seat" stigma cucks fall for 24/7. Pregnant women are playing tutorial mode on tutorial mode at that point.

she chose to get pregnant shes not entitled to the seat.

my city fines you for not giving up your seats to pregnant women, disabled, and elderly.

she aint entitled to shit

That takes some goddamn balls. Respect.

I'm pretty sure pregnant wammen are entitled to sleep in your house and kick you out whenever she wants, she can also steal your car and the city will fine you if you try to get your car back because she's entitled to your car aswell.

Cucktears are already starting to melt because of this post

Attachments

• w.png
    w.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 329
Nice.

The OPTIMUM response would have been, "What do I get in return?" of course
that would have been truly epic

Forcing a being into existence and believing that makes you superior JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsokman::fire:

She called Chad afterwards to tell him about her rough commute. Chad was sympathetic and spent 50 minutes on the phone with her.

I'm too afraid of upsetting people, I would've given up the seat.

Forcing a being into existence and believing that makes you superior JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsokman::fire:
This, so much this.

Cucktears obviously loves pregnant women so much that they didn't feel they were entitled anything until some guy on Braincels says he did it. Then they're untouchable goddesses

Good for him. A step in the right direction. Would I have given the seat up if this were the 50s and women were still worth respecting? Sure! In 2018? Not a fucking chance.

*tips fedora*

Attachments

• w.png
    w.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 272
What is their logic behind such a cucked law? Do they have an official legal explanation for it?
Na I was joking xD Cause it's feminist but the guy should have replyef

What is their logic behind such a cucked law? Do they have an official legal explanation for it?
It's Canada, it's one of the most cucked nation's in the west. I don't know how they enforce such a law, but the fact it's on the books wouldn't be surprisong

She is not entitled to other people’s seats.
The world doesn’t owe her a seat.
My seat, my choice.
LOL, how pathetic, a woman who can’t even find her own seat!!

A cuck would have given up the seat, no question.

A cuck would've given her his month's salary and got off the train entirely.
Then post about his good deed in r/inceltears be told he's a hero then ironically stay a virgin his whole life or be with a wife that doesn't even love him for eternity.

Yeah. You never know when some white-knight fag is goin to get you.
I have no issue with treating a woman as if she isn't some goddess I must bend over for, like this guy did. The problem is, there are always a dozen males around that would be happy to start shit with me to make themselves look good, as soon as I show any signs of refusing to submit, especially given how small I am.

I have no issue with treating a woman as if she isn't some goddess I must bend over for, like this guy did. The problem is, there are always a dozen males around that would be happy to start shit with me to make themselves look good, as soon as I show any signs of refusing to submit, especially given how small I am.
:feelsbadman: true though, we're a bunch of angry virgins on incels.is but we'll probably bend over for any girl cuz we're scared of white nights or chads trying to look cool.

There is not a more pathetic cope than an incel doing something with the "yeah thall teach them" mindset.

There is not a more pathetic cope than an incel doing something with the "yeah thall teach them" mindset.
Would you have actually given up your seat?

Would you have actually given up your seat?

I dunno. i wouldnt be on a bus on the first place but... acting like he did something heroic qhen the woman probavly didnt give a fuck afterwards and knowing that everything an incel does is seen in a bad loght and doesnt contribute to better things is fucking pathetic and actually bluepilled.

It would depend on my mood but i would never feel "proud" or like "serves them right" because its not like someone denying her some seat ruined her entire day or something. Its the aame as incels slamming doors on pe9ple behind them on purpose and shit like that. The belief that you are a blackpilled badass for doing petty shit.

You really want to fight inceldom, normies and lookism? spread the blackpill in reasonable and realistic ways in mainstream settings, dont do this neckbeard tier shit.

Last edited:
I dunno. i wouldnt be on a bus on the first place but... acting like he did something heroic qhen the woman probavly didnt give a fuck afterwards and knowing that everything an incel does is seen in a bad loght and doesnt contribute to better things is fucking pathetic and actually bluepilled.

It would depend on my mood but i would never feel "proud" or like "serves them right" because its not like someone denying her some seat ruined her entire day or something. Its the aame as incels slamming doors on pe9ple behind them on purpose and shit like that. The belief that you are a blackpilled badass for doing petty shit.
I think it's supposed to be a small victory even though you know you cant win the war.

I think it's supposed to be a small victory even though you know you cant win the war.

What victory, everyone thinking you are a weird ugly neckbeard? The only vixtory is the blackpill to be spread mainstream, not incels earning a worse name than ugly males already have.

If everyone already thinks your a villain why not play the part. Theres a phrase for this but I forgot what it was. These men dont care about their image their pissed of and will do anything to strike back no matter how "pathetic" it is. This is what happens when people feel oppressed.

Sad I don't have this courage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back