Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redpillers when they lose 0.000000000001% of testosterone:

slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder

Cut out the rest of the video because it was even more retarded advice :soy:

now apparently EVERYTHING lowers your fucking testosterone?

whats next?? fucking water?

YES, APPARENTLY:

The thing is, YES you will lose test... an INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNT. Your body will just produce more than the amount you lose unless you like fucking cut your balls off or something. The average man produces 6 milligrams a day and the amount you lose by doing this things is a͟l͟m͟o͟s͟t͟ measured in MICROGRAMS, which are like 900 - 1000 times smaller than a milligram...

Contrary to popular belief, to turn into a troon, you would have to brush your teeth every day (assuming you only do it three times a day) for HUNDREDS OF YEARS, and, surprise surprise humans don't live that long... for now.

Kinda like listening to an obese person talk about how to avoid a myocardial infarction

Contrary to popular belief, to turn into a troon, you would have to brush your teeth every day (assuming you only do it three times a day) for HUNDREDS OF YEARS, and, surprise surprise humans don't live that long... for now.
damn, @Fat Link I didn't know you took your oral health so seriously.

@Saysitsover

I said toothpaste shrinks penis

Just lol at that testosterone cope, if you're subhuman nothing will save you. Chads drink and eat same shit as everyone else, they just have good genetics (facial bones, height etc)

It just so happens the only thing that stops you from losing testosterone is by paying these grifters monthly subscriptions. Funny how that works out.

I hate twinks who LARP as body builders. I could kill this guy with my barehands

I hate twinks who LARP as body builders. I could kill this guy with my barehands
That is the problem with everything these days, the normies think they really are what they larp as.

No high T for your face.
But still... Imagine paying for jewpaste. :feelskek:
Haven't brushed my teeth in 5 year and they look fine and I have zero cavities.