Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment redpiller James Debardeleben lured and kidnapped, raped, tortured hundreds of foids (many underaged) from the 60's to the 80's

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
he used redpilled/pua techniques to get the foids, wives, etc.... then darktriadmaxx with hundreds of pictures as proof and audio recording.

Mike DeBardeleben - Wikipedia

James Mitchell "Mike" DeBardeleben Jr. (March 20, 1940 – January 26, 2011) was an American convicted kidnapper, rapist, counterfeiter, and suspected serial killer who became known as the "mall passer" due to his practice of passing counterfeit bills in shopping malls bordering interstate highways across the United States.[1]

After his arrest for counterfeiting, the Secret Service found evidence linking him to much more serious sex crimes. He was sentenced to 375 years in federal prison. Although he was never brought to trial for murder, he was the principal suspect in two homicides and he remains a suspect in several others. He died of pneumonia at the Federal Medical Center in Butner, North Carolina, in early 2011.[2]

Attachments

• 136722897_1412288438.jpg
    136722897_1412288438.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 11
This is VERY interesting

Foids could not detect his true personaliteehehe

Where's the part where he receives thousands of love letters from foids who noticed his good personality after getting jailed?

>redpiller
>1960s and 1980s

No man. I don't like redpillers but this isn't accurate at all.

>redpiller
>1960s and 1980s

No man. I don't like redpillers but this isn't accurate at all.
He read books on self help and studied techniques/fashion on making himself look more high status and attractive to the foids, self taught.

His wives saw him tied up and tortured many foids but they say they were afraid of him.

He read books on self help and studied techniques/fashion on making himself look more high status and attractive to the foids, self taught.

His wives saw him tied up and tortured many foids but they say they were afraid of him.
Slayerpilled ngl

There was still interest in picking up women and doing better than other guys than this even back then. It was also not a surprise to many that women would always be seen with immoral "scoundrels".
Sounds more like what would today be a whitepill tradcoper ngl

Sounds more like what would today be a whitepill tradcoper ngl
I failed to see this analogy?

I should reiterate though that the wives could have reported to the police and he could have been caught much sooner.

He looked for submissive, naive foids as wives to physically and psychologically abuse and control.
That stuff of course much more common now , the popos however , never charge the exwives with accessories to the crimes.

I failed to see this analogy?

I should reiterate though that the wives could have reported to the police and he could have been caught much sooner
Redpillers don't usually do this tbh
It's more whitepillers obsessed with nawalt and taming women thought to be more submissive.

He looked for submissive, naive foids as wives to physically and psychologically abuse and control.
That stuff of course much more common now , the popos however , never charge the exwives with accessories to the crimes.
Sounds like what a "whitepilled" tradcoper that looks down on incels and encourages guys to get themselves a 'loyal obedient asian woman' would do ngl

Redpillers don't usually do this tbh
It's more whitepillers obsessed with nawalt and taming women thought to be more submissive.

Sounds like what a "whitepilled" tradcoper that looks down on incels and encourages guys to get themselves a 'loyal obedient asian woman' would do ngl
Ah I see your assessment , but he did use "redpill "techniques to lure women,
i dont think he have awalt or nawalt in mind , just a devious psychopath seeking foids to control.
Dont think these trad copers with asian foids come to the relationship with criminal inclination and intent to begin with.
And asian foids being mostly gentle and submissive is an erroneous assumption.

Where's the part where he receives thousands of love letters from foids who noticed his good personality after getting jailed?
He wasn't worshipped like Bundy, because he was introverted/physically unattractive, because he didn't make a show out of his trial, because he was only convicted/trialed as a rapist/counterfeiter and not as a serial killer and also many surviving victims reported that his genitals were deformed/small. Listened to his audio recordings, he also has voice problems. He wouldn't be someone the media can really present very well, especially because he didn't do something extra charismatic or daring as Bundy. He wasn't an attention whore.
i dont think he have awalt or nawalt in mind , just a devious psychopath seeking foids to control.
Dont think these trad copers with asian foids come to the relationship with criminal inclination and intent to begin with.
He was also a "bad boy"/"rebel" like an ex-GF said, despite his flaws thugmaxxing worked out in his favour. One of his wives also has problems with dissociative identity disorder due to the torture he inflicted on her, basically she developed a split-personalitsy to cope with it, others were completely afraid that he would come back to hurt them. Was one of the best documented cases of sexual sadism, he is listed there in the DSM with DeSade himself (and also as an example for ASPD). Truly an OG, he also worked as a hitman probably (according to some books he killed some rich banker). His counterfeiting was a genius idea, probably the best idea a serial killer/rapist can have right after becoming a pilot/truck driver - he also wanted to do moneymaxxing to get a house with an oven where he could burn the SMBs he killed, he refered to them as SMBs which is an acronym for sadomasochistic bitches and he also used KRK as an acronym for kidnap, rape, kill. His writings gave us the best documented case of sexual sadism in combination with antisocial personality disorder. His gambit for going after real estate agents was also done by Bobby Joe Long who had Klinefelter (47, XXY, which means he has boobs/other problems) and was a relative of Henry Lee Lucas.

Last edited:
Many copers that obsess over asian women use "redpill" techniques too but don't ascribe to the idea of "she's not your girl, it's just your turn" that redpillers talk about. They believe they can control women indefinitely by just "finding the right one". They are like bluepillers except more heavy on wishful thinking and willing to go to great lengths to put up appearances.
A lot of whitepillers that look down on incels for not being able to attract and control a woman are like that. Like they completely fit the stereotype of malevolence commonly assigned to incels and ofc are deliberately mislabeled as incels despite them being sexhavers.
Not all of them but they are closer to the model of these types of guys that abduct and abuse women than redpillers or blackpillers are. Which is to say whitepill trad copers cope even harder and are way more delusional.
True but that's the assumption those types run with tbh

He wasn't worshipped like Bundy, because he was introverted/physically unattractive, because he didn't make a show out of his trial, because he was only convicted/trialed as a rapist/counterfeiter and not as a serial killer and also many surviving victims reported that his genitals were deformed/small. Listened to his audio recordings, he also has voice problems. He wouldn't be someone the media can really present very well, especially because he didn't do something extra charismatic or daring as Bundy. He wasn't an attention whore.
Makes sense. It looks like there is a looks threshold for atrocitymaxxing as well, see how Lanza, Wellington Menezes and Cho didn't get female fans.

"DeBardeleben's mother was a sexually promiscuous and emotionally unstable alcoholic, whose behavior could become violent at times. His mother often neglected the children when her husband was away, preferring to spend much of her time at the bars drinking and picking up men."

Guess where he got his amazing personality from.