Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpilled pajeet gets cucked.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

This guy is one of those radical centrists and he spouts nonsense about self improvement and other redpilled bullshit.
You can even see that he tried to looksmax by hitting the gym and getting one of those gay numale haircuts that are popular these days.
All his hard work and pajeet still gets cucked by a white woman.
And he said " if she wanted me back I would go back in a heart beat". Lol he's groveling for her to accept him back.
Here's the full vid:

How can you have such little self respect you title one of your YT videos "I'm a Cuck"

How can you have such little self respect you title one of your YT videos "I'm a Cuck"

It's going so mainstream the only way mid-low tier guys know they can get a girl is if they are open about the fact that it's gonna be okay for her to fuck Chads/Tyrones on the side.

Pajeets, when will they learn?

It's going so mainstream the only way mid-low tier guys know they can get a girl is if they are open about the fact that it's gonna be okay for her to fuck Chads/Tyrones on the side.

High IQ.

Red Pilled Pajeets are fucking idiots.

Someone please process a refund for this poor curry.

It can't get worse for an incel.

Yeah I mean we can't go any lower than "KV". But it's gonna be really fucking weird watching the degeneracy spread as women openly cuck their men on a broad level and men start just accepting it as normal.

Look at the cucks on Reddit. It's just the start.

It's gonna be sickening to watch.

The fuck. "I'm a cuck, ROFLMAO, I'm a cuck, you guys!"
And his humorous attitude seems to be fucking legit.
Damn. The guy is more of a fuck than he actually realizes.

Well failed normies often think that self-deprication is a signal of their security. It's like when straight guys purposefully act gay so that people don't think they are closet homosexuals.

Well failed normies often think that self-deprication is a signal of their security. It's like when straight guys purposefully act gay so that people don't think they are closet homosexuals.
It's sad really, I only ever see non chad guys do this.
Other men always have to hide their insecurities while Chad doesn't have any or if he does he doesn't need to worry about being made fun of for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back