Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpilled incel be like

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
:redpill: incel be like:
"hahaha she just hit the wall, justice at last :soy:"
IMG 20220316 WA0001

Meanwhile post wall foid:
"Ok, after riding the cc I'll settle for a beta"
IMG 20220316 WA0002

Remember, men's life begin at 50 :lul::lul::lul:

Keep coping @SellingGf10k fucking mongrel

:feelskek: Wall doesnt exist as long simps exist.

That completely doesn't matter dumb fucking cunt it is a fact that they dont have any value after hitting the wall, and all you are talking is about illusion created by kikes only brainwashed cucks worship roasties.
In the first place male SMV wouldn't matter if foids would be put in their place simple as.
keep worshiping roasties cuck

I think he was referring to the fact that women lose their striking physical features once they hit 30 and are forced to settle for low value men instead, which greatly depresses them one way or another. Imagine riding high SMV men's dicks your whole life and then suddenly being stuck with a betabuxxer. :lul:

I think he was referring to the fact that women lose their striking physical features once they hit 30 and are forced to settle for low value men instead, which greatly depresses them one way or another. Imagine riding high SMV men's dicks your whole life and then suddenly being stuck with a betabuxxer. :lul:
And why incels feel better about that? Because they'll finally be able to betabuxx post wall cunts?

This copes is retarded af

That foid looks more evil than usual.

Keep dreaming for prime jb lolis, maybe you'll get one after they hit the wall... oh wait :lul:
Keep worshiping ZOG you absolute pathetic nigger.
Also someone seems a little bit angry that i insulted your dear roasties :lul::lul::lul:

Keep worshiping ZOG you absolute pathetic nigger.
Also someone seems a little bit angry that i insulted your dear roasties :lul::lul::lul:
When did I say I give a fuck about women? :feelswhat:

When did I say I give a fuck about women? :feelswhat:
You are protecting your dear roasties like a whiteknight cuck with your life :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep saying shit like muh they have value, they dont nigger stop coping im tired of repeating my self but i will for the last time.
THE ONLY REASON IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE VALUE BECAUSE WE LIVE IN KIKE CONTROLLED SOCIETY NIGGER.

You are just too retarded to understand that foids are not the problem, kikes are that brought degeneracy like women rights, and other faggotory if not for kikes everything would be OK because foids are easy to control.
In medieval times or in some very few based countries in middle east no one worshiped roasties they married young prime girls and roasties had no value and no say in that matter.

You are protecting your dear roasties like a whiteknight cuck with your life :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep saying shit like muh they have value, they dont nigger stop coping im tired of repeating my self but i will for the last time.
THE ONLY REASON IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE VALUE BECAUSE WE LIVE IN KIKE CONTROLLED SOCIETY NIGGER.

You are just too retarded to understand that foids are not the problem, kikes are that brought degeneracy like women rights, and other faggotory if not for kikes everything would be OK because foids are easy to control.
In medieval times or in some very few based countries in middle east no one worshiped roasties they married young prime girls and roasties had no value and no say in that matter
Nigga all I did was state facts, women always have simps for them wall or no wall
Idk where you got the rest from

Women hitting a wall isn’t some payoff moment that we wait for in the shadows lol women aren’t that important to sit there and wait for them to decline in SMV. Only someone who had given up on dating could have a stance like that so if anything it’s deathcult members that believe this, not repilled incels.

As an incel I hit the wall as soon as I was born and the one I got is much harder than theirs and I'm still stuck jfl about my life.

high IQ thread.