Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redpilled ethnic thinks a jacket with a finger ring is going to get him pussY

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
I saw this moron today when I was TRYING to eat my lunch. He looked so goofy and dumb with his 3 finger rings, he was also short :(. It’s over, but he does not want to log in. Let him live in complete delusion

Most often, when you think something is "cool" or "wicked," it most definitely is appealing to the male gaze; you look cool to other men, but not to females.

Not that it's gonna help anyways.

Most often, when you think something is "cool" or "wicked," it most definitely is appealing to the male gaze; you look cool to other men, but not to females.

I don’t think any men consider finger rings to look cool. It looks dumb, straight up dumb, especially on a non attractive person

There have been a lot of videos on social media where foids have talked about how attractive it is for a guy to be wearing accessories like rings, nigga probably saw one of those and got inspired :feelsclown:

I don’t think any men consider finger rings to look cool. It looks dumb, straight up dumb, especially on a non attractive person
I wonder why people don't associate finger rings with faggotry. Aren't females the ones who wear jewelry all over themselves? So why isn't wearing multiple rings on your fingers, nose, ears, etc. considered flamboyant?

I wonder why people don't associate finger rings with faggotry. Aren't females the ones who wear jewelry all over themselves? So why isn't wearing multiple rings on your fingers, nose, ears, etc. considered flamboyant?
No I mean if Jason momoa wore a finger ring (actually I think he does wear rings) he would look pretty badass, no one would shit on him for that. But on an average short ethnic framelet… OVER!:redpill::no:

Rings are only attractive on Chad. A guy that's subhuman with a ring looks like he's trying too hard.

Wearing jewelry as a man is gay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back