Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Redpill might have worked for more normie looking incels before 2014 but now it's a total COPE

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
One of the basic rules of the redpill "game" is how to properly give your attention to foids by telling some funny stories about you and your social circle (even if it's totally made up), using a psychological games, jestermaxxing etc. And because foids are a social creatures and love constant attention, that could work with them just like a heroine for the drug addicts if done correctly - and that's because before the internet men didn't have to compete with literally 1000 guys over one girl but with like 2-5 and foids didn't have 24/7 access to constant attention from chads and thousand of simps. The attention was an acctual CURRENCY for foids.

But in todays world, attention means nothing for foids because they only need to press their phone twice and they will be bombarded with a massive avalanche of guys saying how 100% perfect and cool they are. So the dating market have becomed a literal beauty contest between men in which only chads truly win. And that's why pre-redpill ideas like "The Game" by Strauss was kinda popular before internet dating, but now it's only a outdated collecion of "advices" like just be interesting bro :soy::soy::soy:

Of course for sub5 men it would be mostly over even back in the day, but I just wanted to say in this thread that I just think that there is a reason why redpill was created and why it is still so popular. But of course even if it could work in the past, nowadays it's a cope.

Idk, what do you all think about this brocels?

[IMG alt="StepyAkermanskie"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/59/59673.jpg?1704235355[/IMG]

StepyAkermanskie

Greycel​

JoinedJan 2, 2024Posts4

One of the basic rules of the redpill "game" is how to properly give your attention to foids by telling some funny stories about you and your social circle (even if it's totally made up), using a psychological games, jestermaxxing etc. And because foids are a social creatures and love constant attention, that could work with them just like a heroine for the drug addicts if done correctly - and that's because before the internet men didn't have to compete with literally 1000 guys over one girl but with like 2-5 and foids didn't have 24/7 access to constant attention from chads and thousand of simps. The attention was an acctual CURRENCY for foids.

But in todays world, attention means nothing for foids because they only need to press their phone twice and they will be bombarded with a massive avalanche of guys saying how 100% perfect and cool they are. So the dating market have becomed a literal beauty contest between men in which only chads truly win. And that's why pre-redpill ideas like "The Game" by Strauss was kinda popular before internet dating, but now it's only a outdated collecion of "advices" like just be interesting bro :soy::soy::soy:

Of course for sub5 men it would be mostly over even back in the day, but I just wanted to say in this thread that I just think that there is a reason why redpill was created and why it is still so popular. But of course even if it could work in the past, nowadays it's a cope.

Idk, what do you all think about this brocels?

Attachments

• 59673.jpg
    59673.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
[IMG alt="StepyAkermanskie"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/59/59673.jpg?1704235355[/IMG]

StepyAkermanskie

Greycel​

JoinedJan 2, 2024Posts4
Yeah not gonna lie I am kinda new to this so it might just be a greycel bullshit. Just wanted to start a discussion

I think you have to go back to the mid-90s at the latest for redpill shit to really work.

As you say, once women gained the option to talk to whoever they want 24/7, it was over thinking you'll sweet talk your way to impress a woman. Because there's always someone better than you doing the same, unless you're very attractive.

I think you have to go back to the mid-90s at the latest for redpill shit to really work.

As you say, once women gained the option to talk to whoever they want 24/7, it was over thinking you'll sweet talk your way to impress a woman. Because there's always someone better than you doing the same, unless you're very attractive.

:feelsohh:

Yeah not gonna lie I am kinda new to this so it might just be a greycel bullshit. Just wanted to start a discussion
nah nigga i'm pullin your leg. i agree with everything you said

I think your right.

trust me it didn't even work when i tried it in 2012

trust me it didn't even work when i tried it in 2012
Are you from the western country? Because I guess it could also heavily depent of the culture in some place, for example Slavic societes was always more closed so even before this MeToo and woke stuff cold approaching was not a good strategy to meet someone, while in western societes it was normal to for example greet a person at work whom you have never spoken to before

Yeah you're right