Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpill advice only works if you’re above average

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Redpill advice only works if you’re above average looking all that just be confident stuff be NT nonsense is useless if you’re Incel tier self Improvement won’t work for you the people that “ ascended “weren’t Incels they were just normies with mental issues and youngcels I never seen a legitimate Incel ascend with redpill advice you gotta have normie genetics to looksmax your way outta Inceldom if not it’s over

Yes; I do feel bad for mistaken LTNs thinking that the same advice that will work for a Chadlite will also work for a nearcel manlet... :feelshaha:

I consider proponents of that almost as bad as bluepillers. :feelsUgh:

Scamza on suicide watch

Redpill advice only works if you’re above average looking all that just be confident stuff be NT nonsense is useless if you’re Incel tier self Improvement won’t work for you the people that “ ascended “weren’t Incels they were just normies with mental issues and youngcels I never seen a legitimate Incel ascend with redpill advice you gotta have normie genetics to looksmax your way outta Inceldom if not it’s over
Almost all advisors start with : if your look is above average then ......... :forcedsmile:

Nah it works for average men too.

it doesn't work at all, unless you're perfectly normal with lots of friends and matches and everything, meaning you don't even need it much
if it worked even a little, then guys here could use redpill advice to date extremely ugly and fat women
but it doesn't work

once you're a weird old virgin literally nothing works, especially not 'walk like this, and use this pickup line' type of advice

if there was some kind of advice that might work, it would be something like "spend every single day loitering on the streets for hours and hours trying to talk and become friends to people, go to bars and REGULARLY stay there all night until 6 AM, night after night, to see if any girl at all wants to go home with you, and do this for years until something happens, change your job over and over until you finally meet some desperate ugly chick at a new workplace"

Redpill really sucks

once you're a weird old virgin literally nothing works, especially not 'walk like this, and use this pickup line' type of advice

if there was some kind of advice that might work, it would be something like "spend every single day loitering on the streets for hours and hours trying to talk and become friends to people, go to bars and REGULARLY stay there all night until 6 AM, night after night, to see if any girl at all wants to go home with you, and do this for years until something happens, change your job over and over until you finally meet some desperate ugly chick at a new workplace"
This is what I did during my whole life. And it did not work. I spent all my free time in bars and night clubs, I earned a lot of money but the result was ZERO. No hope for incels. I tried to ascend during 35 years without any result :blackpill:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

This is what I did during my whole life. And it did not work. I spent all my free time in bars and night clubs, I earned a lot of money but the result was ZERO. No hope for incels. I tried to ascend during 35 years without any result :blackpill:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
i'm sad to hear that, it's incredibly over once you're on the incel track, and no one gives a shit, not even family

i'm sad to hear that, it's incredibly over once you're on the incel track, and no one gives a shit, not even family
This is the definition of the black pill. If you have a bad look and especially if you are short there is strictly no hope for you. Even if you earn a lot of money, you will never ascend. :blackpill:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

True. Dark triad traits and "alpha" behaviour will halo you, but only if you're a normie. Don't even try it if you'ere sub 5 and non-NT. You will be beaten, mocked, arrested or worse.