Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditsoys have a mental breakdown because of based koreancels

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
I occasionally lurk on IT to laugh at seething soylets and I stumbled across this gigabased picture:
Gngupcahu5o71

Basedcel trait: harassing pregnant cumdumpsters

Attachments

• gngupcahu5o71.jpg
    gngupcahu5o71.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 404
When did Koreans get so based

holy fuck didn't know koreans were this based

how come the gay pop thing even happened there?

Blood pooper dog fuckers

Shut up, blood pooper

fucking lol
When did Koreans get so based
holy fuck didn't know koreans were this based

how come the gay pop thing even happened there?
After a little bit of research, I found even more kekfuel boyos
F931fbea6d4546519d46cc7325da99c8

>JUST DO IT :feelskek:
Can't make that shit up :feelskek::feelskek:
E7ytW24VoAsCejP
E7ytLklUUAED4QQ
E7or5C VoAU kIT

Some soylet (or hole) has an account on twitter to archive misogyny in Korea. Fucking kek.

I also massively kek'd over this
funny how no one cares about the discrimination against men in South Korea, but when women… not even get discriminated, just denied special treatment, they lose their shit :feelsohh:
sorry for doubling your thread, but, as you can imagine, it took me a while to write it out and you posted when I was writing

funny how no one cares about the discrimination against men in South Korea, but when women… not even get discriminated, just denied special treatment, they lose their shit :feelsohh:
sorry for doubling your thread, but, as you can imagine, it took me a while to write it out and you posted when I was writing
No problem, boyo

BASED. Would you look at that, once in a while men who know how to fight back. Toilets are not entitled to vacant seats.

Also jfl at this description: "most men won't yield their seats to pregnant women even though it contradicts basic courtesy or common sense in most of the world"

1. So what?
2. Generally speaking, why should I give up my seat to a stranger foid?
[UWSL]3. Do we really need a regulation to sort this out? [/UWSL]
[UWSL]4. If a pregnant foid's got a man, let him drive her around.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Besides, I see vandalizing rozy colored gay seats merely as an act of restoring the order by exposing the ugly truth behind pregnancy. Maybe, just maybe soyciety shouldn't overromantisize this whole process of giving birth.[/UWSL]

I didn’t know Korea was gigabased

women are always victims and they always get more attention , ngl I really get pissed when I see women complaining about something
"Muh rape" 1 the number is clearly inflated by things that are no rape
[UWSL]2 wanting to end rape is simply retarded, women are made to rape it's natural you'll never be able to end rap[/UWSL][UWSL]e[/UWSL]
[UWSL]3 if she dressed right and stayed at home wouldn't be raped[/UWSL]
[UWSL]4 Criminalization of rape is just stupid, rape is natural, long live rape[/UWSL]

Last edited:
BASED. Would you look at that, once in a while men who know how to fight back. Toilets are not entitled to vacant seats.

Also jfl at this description: "most men won't yield their seats to pregnant women even though it contradicts basic courtesy or common sense in most of the world"

1. So what?
2. Generally speaking, why should I give up my seat to a stranger foid?
[UWSL]3. Do we really need a regulation to sort this out? [/UWSL]
[UWSL]4. If a pregnant foid's got a man, let him drive her around.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Besides, I see vandalizing rozy colored gay seats merely as an act of restoring the order by exposing the ugly truth behind pregnancy. Maybe, just maybe soyciety shouldn't overromantisize this whole process of giving birth.[/UWSL]

If a pregnant woman is taking public transport that to me is 100% proof that she's been knocked up by a thug or Chad who creampied her then deserted. If she was impregnated by a good man, then he would drive her around himself or at least accompany her, or pay for taxi's. But of course, feemayles in 2021 are allergic to being within 5 meters of a good man, so fuck em.

This is what happens when you have a critical mass of black pilled incels. A lot of Korean ricecels were black pilled by the Korean comic series "Lookism".

The west could absolutely be like this, but most incels here are blue pilled as fuck.

This is what happens when you have a critical mass of black pilled incels. A lot of Korean ricecels were black pilled by the Korean comic series "Lookism".

The west could absolutely be like this, but most incels here are blue pilled as fuck.
we need to spread blackpill in more languages

Holy giga fucking based Korea.

This is what happens when men push back against feminist gynocentricism.

As a Korean, words cannot describe how proud I am.

As a Korean, words cannot describe how proud I am.
Boyo, how mainstream is misogyny or the blackpill over there? Are those just isolated incidents?

. A lot of Korean ricecels were black pilled by the Korean comic series "Lookism".
Lookism is a pretty decent read. Sorta loses its focus on the blackpill later in the story though and gets a bit bluepilled.

Boyo, how mainstream is misogyny or the blackpill over there? Are those just isolated incidents?
Well, I'm a Korean American, lived in New York all my life, but I visit Korea frequently and I'm fluent in Korean.

Blackpill is fairly well accepted among the younger generation I would say. For example, bullying is extremely common, probably more so than America. All my cousins are subhuman, even by Korean standards, so they told me firsthand how short/ugly/poor kids are singled out and abused.

Also, Korea has the most plastic surgeries per capita in the entire world. Its often given as a graduating gift by parents to their children!

They are unironically allergic to consequences. They want to act like whores, celebrate free love/sexual revolutions, etc. with none of the downsides.

And then when men turn more and more into sex-obsessed animals (as a direct result of constant sexual overexposure with no outlet) they complain - the sheer irony, we live in the most sex-obsessed generation which is the hourglass that amplifies biological pressures but with little to no outlet for average males (not even talking about the below average masses).

You cannot have a Sodom and Gomorrah with most males excluded from the party and expect them to remain polite/friendly/content. Their own impulses they want to follow without giving a fuck about others, but then they cry when others do the same.

But moderation or families are evil too. You wanted to live in Sodom and Gomorrah, now enjoy it. You cannot have a cake and eat it too. They want the advantages of patriarchy without wanting to fulfill the necessary duties associated with the granted privileges, a certain male from Canada saw that coming decades ago.

And btw: Men are like that because women made them like that. Within a life time due to their behavior/implemented social changes and over many generations due to selection.

Last edited:
how did korea get this based? i predict this is the future in most developed countries

Well, I'm a Korean American, lived in New York all my life, but I visit Korea frequently and I'm fluent in Korean.

Blackpill is fairly well accepted among the younger generation I would say. For example, bullying is extremely common, probably more so than America. All my cousins are subhuman, even by Korean standards, so they told me firsthand how short/ugly/poor kids are singled out and abused.

Also, Korea has the most plastic surgeries per capita in the entire world. Its often given as a graduating gift by parents to their children!
How about misogyny?

how did korea get this based? i predict this is the future in most developed countries
Yes. In Japan too. The situation will become gradually unbearable for the average woman.

Particularly in EuRope with the coming demographic replacement which leads to even more sexless males due to shifting gender ratios and JBW.

To women: You might not have to fear serial killers anymore due to better surveillance/forensics, but the problem with (often rightfully) angry males (that then resort to illegal or at least frowned upon deeds) won't go away.
You might not have to fear rape/murder directly (although these rated will go up too), but you will be harassed whenever the opportunity presents itself. Even more because males are also replaced in jobs and have therefore neither materially nor in any other way something to lose, you most likely won't lose your life but almost certainly your dignity, every day a bit more of it, microscopically/macroscopically the left behind male masses will try to make your life unbearable.
And outlawing guns, let's just say that people become creative.

And they don't even have to do illegal stuff to make a woman's life unbearable - males just refuse favors, just follow them/just share the same side of the street, just accidentally touch their bodies or stare at them and women will flip out due to being so used to privilege and with ugly males in power positions: They have neither forgotten nor forgiven you, so some evaluations of your work might get a tiny bit downward biased.

Society will further disintegrate with less and less trust, courtesy and joviality. People will become and more lonely, which leeds to a feedback loop. And women won't feel secure anymore in a single night, constantly worrying about looming dangers. Waiting in the dark, maybe paranoia, maybe some day real.

Not condoning it, but just stating what's obvious, you cannot suddenly throw most males away and expect them to remain quiet. There are wild times coming to us...
A collapse is unlikely, but everything will be the same only far worse/less tolerable for all involved parties in the future. Nobody will benefit from this, it will only get worse/more unbearable for everyone involved, nobody (including us) wanted this. But it will be like that.

Last edited:
This is just megalia (Korean ultrafeminist legbeards) propaganda. Of course for roasties and jbwcels on reddit this is a perfect opportunity to punch down on ricecels as if we weren't cursed enough. In reality most Korean men are low T simps and the reason kimchiwhores hate them is because they're ugly, effeminate and not white, plain and simple.

we need to spread blackpill in more languages
People aren't even spreading the black pill in English. That should be the #1 priority.

I will say that Reddit sucks cock, but it had a wide audience that allowed the biggest growth of the black pill ever. We need something like that again.

People aren't even spreading the black pill in English. That should be the #1 priority.

I will say that Reddit sucks cock, but it had a wide audience that allowed the biggest growth of the black pill ever. We need something like that again.
r/femaledatingstrategy

I think it would explode again if the media started paying a much more attention
:feelsaww:

SK is the most incel nation around so I’m not surprised guys are acting out

They're not entitled to a seat just for being pregnant.

I wonder how the day laborer or the guy with a bum knee feels seeing that shit after hopping on the train.

This made my day. Also, South Korea has mandatory conscription for men so blood squirters should be giving up their seats to the men who make it possible for them to live in safety. That's just basic common courtesy.

Based ricecels.

They are unironically allergic to consequences. They want to act like whores, celebrate free love/sexual revolutions, etc. with none of the downsides.

And then when men turn more and more into sex-obsessed animals (as a direct result of constant sexual overexposure with no outlet) they complain - the sheer irony, we live in the most sex-obsessed generation which is the hourglass that amplifies biological pressures but with little to no outlet for average males (not even talking about the below average masses).

You cannot have a Sodom and Gomorrah with most males excluded from the party and expect them to remain polite/friendly/content. Their own impulses they want to follow without giving a fuck about others, but then they cry when others do the same.

But moderation or families are evil too. You wanted to live in Sodom and Gomorrah, now enjoy it. You cannot have a cake and eat it too. They want the advantages of patriarchy without wanting to fulfill the necessary duties associated with the granted privileges, a certain male from Canada saw that coming decades ago.

And btw: Men are like that because women made them like that. Within a life time due to their behavior/implemented social changes and over many generations due to selection.

Yes. In Japan too. The situation will become gradually unbearable for the average woman.

Particularly in EuRope with the coming demographic replacement which leads to even more sexless males due to shifting gender ratios and JBW.

To women: You might not have to fear serial killers anymore due to better surveillance/forensics, but the problem with (often rightfully) angry males (that then resort to illegal or at least frowned upon deeds) won't go away.
You might not have to fear rape/murder directly (although these rated will go up too), but you will be harassed whenever the opportunity presents itself. Even more because males are also replaced in jobs and have therefore neither materially nor in any other way something to lose, you most likely won't lose your life but almost certainly your dignity, every day a bit more of it, microscopically/macroscopically the left behind male masses will try to make your life unbearable.
And outlawing guns, let's just say that people become creative.

And they don't even have to do illegal stuff to make a woman's life unbearable - males just refuse favors, just follow them/just share the same side of the street, just accidentally touch their bodies or stare at them and women will flip out due to being so used to privilege and with ugly males in power positions: They have neither forgotten nor forgiven you, so some evaluations of your work might get a tiny bit downward biased.

Society will further disintegrate with less and less trust, courtesy and joviality. People will become and more lonely, which leeds to a feedback loop. And women won't feel secure anymore in a single night, constantly worrying about looming dangers. Waiting in the dark, maybe paranoia, maybe some day real.

Not condoning it, but just stating what's obvious, you cannot suddenly throw most males away and expect them to remain quiet. There are wild times coming to us...
A collapse is unlikely, but everything will be the same only far worse/less tolerable for all involved parties in the future. Nobody will benefit from this, it will only get worse/more unbearable for everyone involved, nobody (including us) wanted this. But it will be like that.
Gigabased rant

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back