Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors drop soy tears over Taliban banning women's education

>posted by u/mossadnik
Interesting username

Based movement, the place of the women is in the kitchen.

Those tears are life fuel. All foids do in university is fuck Chads anyways

JFL at the warmonger Reddit cucks in the comments section.

JFL at the warmonger Reddit cucks in the comments section.
This particular comment made me laugh:
Taliban are true cowards, hiding their insecurities behind primitive principles.
MUH INSECURITIES :soy:

Why do they need education anyway, fuck them

This particular comment made me laugh:

MUH INSECURITIES :soy:
The commenter calls them cowards but I doubt he'd ever try to face one in person outside hiding behind his keyboard.

Hopefully
Islam muslim

Attachments

• schemer.jpg
    schemer.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
The commenter calls them cowards but I doubt he'd ever try to face one in person outside hiding behind his keyboard.
Another two funny comments
Why are these men scared shitless by their women?
LE SCARED OF WIMMINS :soy:
Shout out to the Afghanistan military that did absolutely shit to defend their country when the USA left. Their cowardly actions played a part in this. Very sad.
Except the Taliban captured Kabul even before the amerimutts left the country JFL.

Another two funny comments

LE SCARED OF WIMMINS :soy:

Except the Taliban captured Kabul even before the amerimutts left the country JFL.
Kek, redditors are brainless and why are Afghans scared of their women if they beat them? Low IQ logic.

the taliban took over afghanistan 2 weeks after the americans announced their withdrawal. So much for hearts and minds.

I think this is the trend, as America declines, there will be a massive reversal on Women Rights, but I hope it will go even further than before Women Suffrage.

I think this is the trend, as America declines, there will be a massive reversal on Women Rights, but I hope it will go even further than before Women Suffrage.
Would fuck your avi :feelsohh:

I have a lot of respect for the Taliban

I don't think women will have rights by the end of the next two hundred years.

I love taliban.

Can't wait for this Islamic groups to spread around the world.

Women are just animals like dogs and cats. You can't give them freedom, you need to have the power to domesticate and let them inside their homes.

Women don't deserve rights. They're destructive and incompetent compared to men. They'll get an education. It will just involve cooking, sewing, and taking care of the house. The Taliban wisely don't want to waste resources "educating" women when educating a man instead will produce a much more competent person in the end. Women in STEM are especially stupid. They have no critical thinking skills. They can parrot what they've learned but have no capability of teaching themselves and continuing their education beyond school. Have you ever met a male programmer? They're CONSTANTLY learning new shit and practicing their skill in their off time. Foid programmers do the bare minimum, put out shitty code that's not much better than a Pajeet's, and whine that they're underpaid compared to their male counterparts who actually apply themselves and give a shit about what they're doing.

I love taliban.

Can't wait for this Islamic groups to spread around the world.

Women are just animals like dogs and cats. You can't give them freedom, you need to have the power to domesticate and let them inside their homes.

Women don't deserve rights. They're destructive and incompetent compared to men. They'll get an education. It will just involve cooking, sewing, and taking care of the house. The Taliban wisely don't want to waste resources "educating" women when educating a man instead will produce a much more competent person in the end. Women in STEM are especially stupid. They have no critical thinking skills. They can parrot what they've learned but have no capability of teaching themselves and continuing their education beyond school. Have you ever met a male programmer? They're CONSTANTLY learning new shit and practicing their skill in their off time. Foid programmers do the bare minimum, put out shitty code that's not much better than a Pajeet's, and whine that they're underpaid compared to their male counterparts who actually apply themselves and give a shit about what they're doing.
This exactly ^^^^ women are worse than men at almost everything. Affirmative action is the only reason they're surpassing men in America. They can't function without assistance from the government.

As they should. Education turns women into insufferable, arrogant cunts.

This exactly ^^^^ women are worse than men at almost everything. Affirmative action is the only reason they're surpassing men in America. They can't function without assistance from the government.
Its the most obvious, when you are a flesh incubator and the effective cap on potential human population, doing maths half as good as men is an active double sided waste

Its the most obvious, when you are a flesh incubator and the effective cap on potential human population, doing maths half as good as men is an active double sided waste
Spot on.

Whore nails btw.

I don't think women will have rights by the end of the next two hundred years.
No, that's natural order of Homo Sapiens social structure, I know though some reddit retard will try and counter-argue with Bonobo's or some random Matriarchal tribe, exceptions.