Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditor tries to report 30 yo boss for fucking a 16 yo girl when the sex was consensual

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

JFL. “A 16 year old is just a little child, statutory rape!” :soy::soy:

Notice how many comments attacking OP for being a nosy piece of shit get removed by mods.

Last edited:
Those damn 16 year old toddlers.

And like always it's a jealous roastie complaining lmfao.

Why are they so upset about something that is legal even in their praised liberal progressive Europe? JFL.

So you are on the side of Chad? That's uncool my dude.

These kind of ppl are destroying humans ability to share personal experiences with each other & thus alienating one another for fear of reprisals thus increasing the loneliness rate of many, coping through handheld computer.

No this post is more poking fun at how everyone treats a 16 yo like a toddler in terms of “statutory rape.”

they dont know what they want

females jealous

Boss is a 6'5 Chad and she is jealous he didn't fuck her.

Why are they so upset about something that is legal even in their praised liberal progressive Europe? JFL.
Imagine how big of a lifefuel this is for Chads in their 20s (or 30s as in this story)

I wouldn't be surprised if these same redditors are the ones who push for this CHAD ONLY mentality.
You made your bed, now sleep in it.

just another post wall roastie crying because she is used up and chadboss no longer wants to bang her

Imagine how big of a lifefuel this is for Chads in their 20s (or 30s as in this story)

Chads have an endless supply of 15-18 year old girls in Europe, they just have to go on instagram and they can get teen instagram models easily.

I read about a Balkan statusmaxxed football player in his mid-20s who got a 16 year old Stacy by messaging her on instagram and no one had a problem with it, media actually praised them for being a good looking couple.

JFL at incels who think lowering age of consent would help them. It just means more fresh material for Chad to work with.

Chads have an endless supply of 15-18 year old girls in Europe, they just have to go on instagram and they can get teen instagram models easily.

I read about a Balkan statusmaxxed football player in his mid-20s who got a 16 year old Stacy by messaging her on instagram and no one had a problem with it, media actually praised them for being a good looking couple.

JFL at incels who think lowering age of consent would help them.
Yes, brutal suifuel. The supply of Instagram teen sluts ready to get railed by Chads is endless

Are Americans always this nosy? it seems that no one in that country minds their own business.

Are Americans always this nosy? it seems that no one in that country minds their own business.
exactly, how does this incident even affect OP at all

Yes, brutal suifuel. The supply of Instagram teen sluts ready to get railed by Chads is endless
I recently purchased a nice camera and lens. Could instagramaxxin be the next hip thing?

She is a 30 yo female. Enough said.

I'm on the side of anybody who fucks over foids and makes them angry, especially the kind that post on reddit. Cunt should mind her own business.

The only bugs I kill are mosquitoes and the only group people I would enjoy killing are those vigilante type cucks who want to fuck over men who simply want a teen gf.

In the UK there are literally groups of people who dedicate their lives to making fake catfish accounts and messaging middle aged losers pretending to be JBs who want to fuck them, then they show up, report the incel to the police and film it all.

Imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to consider doing that a good thing. I laugh at the thought of the camera guys not realising their own daughters are probably out there sucking dick, because they choose to.

Rats are the lowest of the low, even lower than cucks. A good rat is a dead rat.

"just a child"
-.-

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back