Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Redditor has rare moment of clarity on inceldom — bullying never went away, all that changed is what groups you’re allowed to target

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/ueoxrq/anon_meets_dad/i6qdirc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

After this comment other redditards chime in and start unironically claiming that you can bully incels and still feel bad for them (JFL).

This person touches on a great observation I think — don’t get me wrong, ugly low status men have always been prime targets as no one has ever really cared about or valued that group as far as I know (though perhaps it used to be somewhat better when the west actually pushed for enforced monogamy and family units), but in the past other groups were also valid targets.

For example decades ago people would rag on gays/trannies/blacks/sluts (etc) as well and nowadays all of those groups have special protected status whereas nothing at all changed for the long status ugly men who are mocked relentlessly at every turn as basically Reddit and twitter’s boogieman.

I just wanna say fuck wokies from the bottom of my soul — they claim they care about social justice and an equitable society but like feminists that’s not what they actually want. Wokies are actually the most hate filled people on the entire planet — what they actually want is special privileged status for their preferred groups while raking the groups they hate over the coals as hard as possible. Most redditors for example are woke retards that can huff gas in Minecraft.

Last edited:
"progressive praxis" means what?

"progressive praxis" means what?
Praxis means “practice as distinguished from theory” so I assume they mean it because progressive (leftist) standard behavior.

People only want 'equality' when it benefits them.

People only want 'equality' when it benefits them.
Based — I’d rather people just be up front about it, but I honestly think wokies and fuckers like that aren’t even honest with themselves when it comes to their motives. They’re delusional which is why they have to censor every Tom Dock and Harry that crosses their path — they can’t handle the truth/reality.