Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Redditor gave me two probable reasons about my zero success ratio with Online Dating...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
IMG 20230911 113719

I guess the consensus on this forum agrees with the importance of neurotypicality > acquiring wide social circles... although he slipped on the survey shows men are favorable [...] argument.

What are your thoughts on his reply?

i think if ur avg ur just fucked online

i think if ur avg ur just fucked online
Tendencies are seemingly shifting. I guess the bare minimum is increasing by the day. Thus, you're more pressured to interact with other people as a teenager.

If you're in your twenties with no friends whatsoever (lacking on social connections), you'll struggle in other areas besides dating — depending on what country you're living in.

"Studies show..."[Citation needed]

"While majorities across various demographic groups are more likely to describe their searches as easy, rather than difficult, there are some differences by gender. Among online daters, women are more likely than men to say it was at least somewhat difficult to find people they were physically attracted to (36% vs. 21%), while men were more likely than women to express that it was difficult to find others who shared their hobbies and interests (41% vs. 30%)."

"There are substantial gender differences in the amount of attention online daters say they received on dating sites or apps. Men who have online dated in the past five years are far more likely than women to feel as if they did not get enough messages (57% vs. 24%). On the other hand, women who have online dated in this time period are five times as likely as men to think they were sent too many messages (30% vs. 6%).

Tendencies are seemingly shifting. I guess the bare minimum is increasing by the day. Thus, you're more pressured to interact with other people as a teenager.

If you're in your twenties with no friends whatsoever (lacking on social connections), you'll struggle in other areas besides dating — depending on what country you're living in.
yea i suppose so

"While majorities across various demographic groups are more likely to describe their searches as easy, rather than difficult, there are some differences by gender. Among online daters, women are more likely than men to say it was at least somewhat difficult to find people they were physically attracted to (36% vs. 21%), while men were more likely than women to express that it was difficult to find others who shared their hobbies and interests (41% vs. 30%)."

"There are substantial gender differences in the amount of attention online daters say they received on dating sites or apps. Men who have online dated in the past five years are far more likely than women to feel as if they did not get enough messages (57% vs. 24%). On the other hand, women who have online dated in this time period are five times as likely as men to think they were sent too many messages (30% vs. 6%).
"

What I was trying to see before accidentally hitting "Post reply" is that toilets are less satisfied because they have TOO MANY OPTIONS, there are too many men to choose from which creates choice stress. Men feel satisfied because unlike real life they sometimes interact with a toilet.

Men are happy like a nomad in the desert that finds a half eaten apple, toilets are unsatisfied because they're at an all you can eat with the chefs constantly asking them if they want more to eat.

"Satisfaction" here isn't even remotely comparable.

Yup, his survey claim has been rendered false... obviously.

I think I overexaggerated my comment by stating I've been considered average most of the times. In fact, some Blackpill accounts over Instagram or reputable Looksmax users told me I look like shit (below-average?). Most indians over there say I'm average... but other fellow White people seemed too harsh about my leaked picture.

Anyways... women don't really give their time of the day for me, so I shouldn't really care about OD, ever again...

> I’m average-looking

Stopped reading and caring.

I think we know enough about this topic and your cognitive dissonance is unnecessary.

Don't get me wrong, I think that the hierarchy is Looks (online) / Being social (offline) > Neurotypical > Status > Race > other phenotypical features (height, physiqué, Etc.) > money.

Neurotypicality is definitely high on the list, even a Chad will get ghosted if he appears Autistic (this is why a lot of Chadfishers get ghosted).

Most "creepy messages" are either from ugly men because they're ugly or Normies who don't know basic social conventions.

I think we know enough about this topic and your cognitive dissonance is unnecessary.
I get you're high IQ, and? I'm not being inconsistent with my content, in fact I am fed up with most of you who claim that LTNs are "fakecels" without further giving any reasonable argument.

Jokes aside though, if you’re white and average-looking then why are you here? You should just unironically self-improve and move on from this community.
I've been rated 4.5 by WheatWaffles.

A foid doens't need to know that Chad happens to have a dozen of sub8 male friends to eventually consider fucking him. Social circle is just a bonus when you're already in the sex haver pool. This cuck is coping hard that's all.

Plus surveys are utter bs. Only room temperature IQ fucktards believe you can scientifically grasp reality using something that can be fucked up by anyone lying / trolling / saying random stuffs.

Of course average men lied, because they are too proud to admit their loss or they believe that pretending they're successful using apps will somehow lead them to such success, the whole wealth manifestation bs paradigm.

However I don't understand your point. You literally need to be neurotypical in order to grow a real social circle. Both are somehow important when it comes to dating a foid, because for her being able to entertain a big social circle is somehow a hint about you being a safe partner or whatever, but you can't social max if you're not neurotypical anyway, so in the end being neurotypical is the condition to all this.

I've been rated 4.5 by WheatWaffles.
The fact that you paid that guy to rate you. :feelsugh:

I’m starting to genuinely feel like some of you are lonely purely because of horrible life choices and now you’re constantly looking for a way to blame it all on your genetics and environment that have had nothing to do with your predicament.

However I don't understand your point.
My point is, there's nothing to debate about. Everything about blackpill has been discussed already.

His reply didn't make any sense to me, in fact. That's why I shared it over this echo-chamber hating forum.

The fact that you paid that guy to rate you. :feelsugh:

I’m starting to genuinely feel like some of you are lonely purely because of horrible life choices and now you’re constantly looking for a way to blame it all on your genetics and environment that have had nothing to do with your predicament.
I only partially blamed about my genetics. Not being neurotypical is what pushed me to isolate myself in a very young age.

And I could afford ratings because they're really dirty cheap... instead of spending it over my AIDungeon subscription amongst other commodities.

Seems like you have to have a heap of pictures doing normie stuff like hiking, sports, he token travel pic, laughing while at a pub and one with friends. photoshop your head on to a bunch and copy someones elses bio

Not being neurotypical is what pushed me to isolate myself in a very young age.
That’s redeemable. Go outside and maybe hit the gym. In all honesty, if you’re not ugly or at least as genetic dead as you’re screeching to be then I have zero sympathy for you as an incel, since I can’t really relate to you in the slightest. “Not being neurotypical” is not the end of the world.

Seems like you have to have a heap of pictures doing normie stuff like hiking, sports, he token travel pic, laughing while at a pub and one with friends. photoshop your head on to a bunch and copy someones elses bio
Could people tell the images are photoshopped? It's hard to replicate consistent lighting over other pictures. Maybe Roop (deep-fake) could work?

Nice try FBI
I'm not a federal agent, but whatever aids you with your hatred against me.

There are really obvious posters applying FBI-style deceiving techniques over this forum. It's not hard to spot such people.

you have to have a heap of pictures doing normie stuff like hiking, sports, he token travel pic, laughing while at a pub and one with friends
Boring shit tbh. The whole dating lore shit is boring af. Never heard anything more boring in my entire life.

I literally have no feeling about your existence.
I never claimed you cared about me. Do you realize English isn't my first language? Anyways, I don't know why I reply on a language spoken by pirates and criminals.

Could people tell the images are photoshopped? It's hard to replicate consistent lighting over other pictures. Maybe Roop (deep-fake) could work?
If you are good at photoshop and have patience. The main things to concentrate on is dpi (the grain of the wo images has to match), colour (there are settings you can change this with), light (direction of light, warmth, contrast etc.. there are many settings to add a light source and alter this) and also blending in the image (this can take a bit of time but must be done properly using the eraser tool, bandaid tool, cloning tool etc). If you are new to Photoshop take some tutorials before you attempt it. You can always pay someone to do it for you also. If you give it ago I am happy to look for giveaways (people used to the app can usually pick them up easily)

I get you're high IQ, and? I'm not being inconsistent with my content, in fact I am fed up with most of you who claim that LTNs are "fakecels" without further giving any reasonable argument.
You say that you are "average" (ugly). In your situation, being charismatic, having friends, standing out and being impressive in any significant way could improve your results, but nothing of a value is guaranteed in your situation. But you allready know that. You are fakecel in a way that you probably could bang some bitch, if you try enough and get lucky, maybe some decent one, but most of the women (almost all) are going to have better options than you that they are going to choose (unless you are geniuinely a life beating larger than life outlier person apart from your face).

But if that is all you care about you can probably put your dick in some pussy at some point, even multiple ones in >1 life instances.

If you are good at photoshop and have patience. The main things to concentrate on is dpi (the grain of the wo images has to match), colour (there are settings you can change this with), light (direction of light, warmth, contrast etc.. there are many settings to add a light source and alter this) and also blending in the image (this can take a bit of time but must be done properly using the eraser tool, bandaid tool, cloning tool etc). If you are new to Photoshop take some tutorials before you attempt it. You can always pay someone to do it for you also. If you give it ago I am happy to look for giveaways (people used to the app can usually pick them up easily)
I think I'm not really interested in failing on online dating again. I fucking hate the kuffar around me, and I want to coldly kill them with my knife.

But you allready know that. You are fakecel in a way that you probably could bang some bitch, if you try enough and get lucky, maybe some decent one, but most of the women (almost all) are going to have better options than you that they are going to choose (unless you are geniuinely a life beating larger than life outlier person apart from your face).
This forum is technically full of fakecels.

I think I'm not really interested in failing on online dating again. I fucking hate the kuffar around me, and I want to coldly kill them with my knife.
Whatever works

why you're bad with women: looks

long answer: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back