Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditor finds out after 18 years he's the product of an affair and that his adopted father resents him for it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
So the mom is a cheating whore and the son has to face the consequences of the anger.

water is blue

Sounds like a soy household.

The dad is a fucking pussy. He should've dumped the bitch if he actually cared, instead he's giving her a free pass and passing it on to his incel son.

The dad is spineless tbh. You don't pass a person for your son then tell them "well fuck, you were never my son, don't expect your free college trip like my real biological children". He is a clown for pretending to play the part for no ones benefit other then the whore mother. If I was the son I would have ran my mothers face into the fucken floor. Women have no excuse for bringing bastard children into this world. This shows how little women actually think about making right with the poor choices they make.

Honestly the "dad" has no reason to resent him since he's the one who took care of for 18 years.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ca66sv/mom_had_an_affair_18_years_ago_i_18m_am_the/

Father is either massive cuck or based asfuck tbh, he build up 18 years happiness with their family so their bio kids don't hate him for breaking the marriage and then when everyone was already adult he counterattacked the woman with his filthy alien chad affair son.

And as always only the whore wins in any situation. Neither the man nor the son come out of this in a good way. But the woman will always come out of it in pure winning mode. Doesnt matter if its in divorce, lying, cheating, you name it. A foid will always win in the west.

he's giving her a free pass and passing it on to his incel son.

Nowhere does it say that the kid is an incel.

But yeah, punishing the kid for his mother's whoredom is soy as fuck. You either cuck and take the child as your own or kick the whore out, you don't raise the kid for 18 years and then fuck him up.

Based comments from https://www.removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ca66sv

"Your mother is a dirty dirty wHooore"

"Women don't seem to understand that there is nothing more insulting to a man than to have his wife best another man's child, and passing it off as his. I can't think of much, short of murder, that a woman could do to hurt a man more. This is a perspective that women will never understand because they know their children are theirs.
Women always tell men to shut up about women's issues they don't understand. Well in this case, women have no business having an opinion because they can't possibly empathize with a man's point of view."

"Well your moms a whore."

"Apologize yo your dad no matter what.
Your mom is a cunt roastie whore"

"your mom is a whore and your not real dad is doing the right thing.. your father did nothing wrong yet your on here making him into the bad guy ,, when the only bad person is your whore mother,
try making a thread about how your mommy was a slut and now you cant go to college ... not about how your father is a bad person for doing NOTHING WRONG"

"Everyone in here is absolutely disgusting.
OP, the actual, difficult but good advice is to accept this as his right. He is doing nothing wrong. He accepted an adulteress and her son rather than tear his family apart, was even a good acting father to that child, but not wanting to continue to deal with the pain of the adultery in the form of continuing to pay for it longer than he has to doesn't make him a bad person.
Instead of any of the whining and guilt others are suggesting you do, just tell him you accept it, that you don't want to cause him any more pain, thank him for raising you capable of taking care of yourself and then go do that. Do it this way and you can forge some kind of resentment free relationship going forward, and that will free his heart to consider you his adopted son out of choice as opposed to having felt forced all those years ago.
It will be harder for you personally for but better for you both this way."

"Get your dads DNA and verify if his claims are true or not. Your dad is pretty nasty to throw this on you.
On the other hand you're a bit lazy if you've never had a job."

"How entitled can you get? This man has raised you in his house all this time and you get pissy because he won't pay for your college? How much of a cuck do you want him to be? Go and work for it yourself, you ungrateful little brat."

"I wouldn't pay for your college if I was your dad too.
Why should he be a cuck and feed another man's child?
Go look for your real dad for money.
He isn't an ATM for you to abuse. You can only blame your mom for being a slut and not planning for this."

"Your mom is clearly at fault. Your fake dad is alpha as fuck honestly, and has done more for the family already than your mother and you deserve. I'd contact your biological father for financial assistance. Oh wait, he's probably just a loser that your mom let cum inside of her. Pull up your bootstraps kid, your 'dad' isn't the asshole here."

Last edited:
Based comments from https://www.removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ca66sv

"Your mother is a dirty dirty wHooore"

"Women don't seem to understand that there is nothing more insulting to a man than to have his wife best another man's child, and passing it off as his. I can't think of much, short of murder, that a woman could do to hurt a man more. This is a perspective that women will never understand because they know their children are theirs.
Women always tell men to shut up about women's issues they don't understand. Well in this case, women have no business having an opinion because they can't possibly empathize with a man's point of view."

"Well your moms a whore."

"Apologize yo your dad no matter what.
Your mom is a cunt roastie whore"

"your mom is a whore and your not real dad is doing the right thing.. your father did nothing wrong yet your on here making him into the bad guy ,, when the only bad person is your whore mother,
try making a thread about how your mommy was a slut and now you cant go to college ... not about how your father is a bad person for doing NOTHING WRONG"

"Everyone in here is absolutely disgusting.
OP, the actual, difficult but good advice is to accept this as his right. He is doing nothing wrong. He accepted an adulteress and her son rather than tear his family apart, was even a good acting father to that child, but not wanting to continue to deal with the pain of the adultery in the form of continuing to pay for it longer than he has to doesn't make him a bad person.
Instead of any of the whining and guilt others are suggesting you do, just tell him you accept it, that you don't want to cause him any more pain, thank him for raising you capable of taking care of yourself and then go do that. Do it this way and you can forge some kind of resentment free relationship going forward, and that will free his heart to consider you his adopted son out of choice as opposed to having felt forced all those years ago.
It will be harder for you personally for but better for you both this way."

"Get your dads DNA and verify if his claims are true or not. Your dad is pretty nasty to throw this on you.
On the other hand you're a bit lazy if you've never had a job."

"How entitled can you get? This man has raised you in his house all this time and you get pissy because he won't pay for your college? How much of a cuck do you want him to be? Go and work for it yourself, you ungrateful little brat."

"I wouldn't pay for your college if I was your dad too.
Why should he be a cuck and feed another man's child?
Go look for your real dad for money.
He isn't an ATM for you to abuse. You can only blame your mom for being a slut and not planning for this."

"Your mom is clearly at fault. Your fake dad is alpha as fuck honestly, and has done more for the family already than your mother and you deserve. I'd contact your biological father for financial assistance. Oh wait, he's probably just a loser that your mom let cum inside of her. Pull up your bootstraps kid, your 'dad' isn't the asshole here."
Really? A literal bootstraps line?

So CuckDad punishes son for WhoreMom's behavior. What a big man he is lmao
Basically:
So the mom is a cheating whore and the son has to face the consequences of the anger.

water is blue

And their fight escalated from there, and mom told dad something like "what makes you think any of them are yours".

LOL seriously w*men are just pure filth. Everything revolves around their pussy (and having access to said pussy). If you're arguing with a w*man and the discussion gets heated and long enough, a w*man will INEVITABLY resort to one of the following arguments:

- I will deny you access to my pussy
- No girl will ever grant you access to her pussy (this is typical of arguments online where interlocutors don't know each other, usually leads to the w*man calling the man an incel or questioning his virility)
- I've granted other men access to my pussy (might be true or not, this is typical of fights between lovers/spouses)

This cuck should've unironically killed her on the spot (in Minecraft)

Last edited:
I predict a domestic murder/suicide. A well deserved one

The step dad... Stepped up! Lol.

Wine turns to vinegar if you don't put the cork in it...

Women: Have a plan to get with Chad, dude says fuck it & dips, woman cries & wants cuck to take her back.

When answerable for actions it's "wahhhhhh I'm sorry, fix this for me, I pretend to love you, ughhhh I can't do anything wahhhh" then when fixed it's "yeah I'm hot shit, time to find a new Chad & fuck everything up all over again".

God damn I hate these fucking petulant cunts, they really are spoilt children in an adults body lying, cheating & manipulating their way out of everything.

They're like some arrogant twat that thinks they've gotten away with the perfect murder then make up no end of excuses when caught, play the victim at the drop of a hat while being an insufferable colossal cunt before the plan falls apart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back