Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Redditor accidentally debunks the personality pill

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/12xr518/how_do_girls_who_are_so_boringbland_in_terms_of/

Personalitybruh

Reddit is cucked 9 out of 10 times but this one was a really great post. Not sure if it's a foid or male OP (probably male because otherwise he wouldn't be on a social skills improvement subreddit) but the point is he made is so true. If you have good looks you can have a boring or awful personality but people will follow you around and like you just like animals. Meanwhile ugly people can try personalitymaxxing or hobbymaxxing and still be seen as uninteresting. He accidentally debunked the argument "it's your personality!"

Cope overdose in comments.

I do more interesting things than 99% of people, yet nobody cares. Women have it in such an easy mode and they can be full blow autists with no social skills and men fetishize them

Nothing wrong with being boring anyway

Cope overdose in comments.
Expect nothing less from cuckitt
Thankfully a bit less than in threads about how important men's looks are, but there's still a hilarious amount of it.

Yeah, I'm sure that tall, blonde, busty girls dominate the high school hierarchy because they are kind, generous, open and "believe in strong friendships":feelskek::feelskek:.

Thankfully a bit less than in threads about how important men's looks are, but there's still a hilarious amount of it.

Yeah, I'm sure that tall, blonde, busty girls dominate the high school hierarchy because they are kind, generous, open and "believe in strong friendships":feelskek::feelskek:.
Just pure kekfuel

I do more interesting things than 99% of people, yet nobody cares. Women have it in such an easy mode and they can be full blow autists with no social skills and men fetishize them
I find it funny how IT acts like you have to be this extremely interesting person yet the average joe is just boring and bland

(not to mention also a little more on the "Dark Triad" personality type then us although I wouldn't say by much)

I find it funny how IT acts like you have to be this extremely interesting person yet the average joe is just boring and bland

(not to mention also a little more on the "Dark Triad" personality type then us although I wouldn't say by much)
Yep. Most men are boring. Most women are insanely boring. It’s genuinely absurd how boring women are

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/12xr518/how_do_girls_who_are_so_boringbland_in_terms_of/

View attachment 1301666

Reddit is cucked 9 out of 10 times but this one was a really great post. Not sure if it's a foid or male OP (probably male because otherwise he wouldn't be on a social skills improvement subreddit) but the point is he made is so true. If you have good looks you can have a boring or awful personality but people will follow you around and like you just like animals. Meanwhile ugly people can try personalitymaxxing or hobbymaxxing and still be seen as uninteresting. He accidentally debunked the argument "it's your personality!"

I've also seen that the more attractive a person is, the more bland their personality. People constantly treat them like they're the shit, so they do not actually have to improve their personality in any way. They only have to exist

I do more interesting things than 99% of people, yet nobody cares
Very true. I would consider myself to be above average in interestness and personality. Even my friends have said this. It's purely our looks coupled with mental disorders that keep us celibate

Very true. I would consider myself to be above average in interestness and personality. Even my friends have said this. It's purely our looks coupled with mental disorders that keep us celibate
Yep. And what’s brutal for me is that I can’t even make any friends in the car hobby, something I’ve been interested in for over 15 years. And I know my looks aren’t stopping me from making friends in this hobby because I see fat, short, and dirty looking NTs with friends in this hobby. I mog some of them in every single physical metric and they have car guy friends and I don’t.

I fucking hate how easy it is for them to make friends compared to me. All because of an NT brain.