Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditer finds an anti pregnancy pill box his wife threw out, even though he got a vasectomy.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Kek this beta met his wife through tinder, that should show the quality of woman he married. This guy knows deep in his heart that his wife must have cheated on him and gotten impregnated by Chad, but his delusional bluepilled mind wont allow him to ultimately come to the conclusion.

imagine marrying to a woman you found on tinder lmao. thats how nowadays marriages are shit

Why do men in 2019 even get fucking married? There is a 50% chance that the divorce will end with a divorce and the bias in divorce courts will surely leave the man with nothing

Just normie fags doing normie things going through the motions of normie life. They don't know how to be any other way, they must follow the programming or they will short circuit.

I think I saw this on braincels. This faggot isn't just a redditor, he's an IT mod. You roast you toast.