Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story .redditards

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
there was a thread where people were talking about "femcels" and i dared to say that femcels didn't exist and that females can't be incels. of course i got (((downvoted))) by redditfags and then got an influx of "LOSER" and "SILLY INKWELL" comments, lel. i attempted to argue with those fucks telling them about ForeverAloneFemales being flooded with dms from guys willing to date them and told them about Juggernaut law, but they couldn't comprehend that in their NPC brain

there was a thread where people were talking about "femcels" and i dared to say that femcels didn't exist and that females can't be incels. of course i got (((downvoted))) by redditfags and then got an influx of "LOSER" and "SILLY INKWELL" comments, lel. i attempted to argue with those fucks telling them about ForeverAloneFemales being flooded with dms from guys willing to date them and told them about Juggernaut law, but they couldn't comprehend that in their NPC brain

I've never posted anything on reddit

update got invited to a group chat called "neurotypical moid killer" with over 40 people in it and the first message i saw was someone tagging me following by "hey incel, stop rooting for neurotypical moids" then went on some random rant
lesson learned never come out as an incel on reddit
being on Reddit is some of the biggest suifuel. the mixture of foids and orbiters fucks me up bro

Last edited: