Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit_is_for_cucks's daily catfish blackpills are fucking me up

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I can't handle this much reality.

See all the young stacy whores begging for chad's cock is making me bitter as fuck IRL. 

Now whenever I pass by a woman I think "I bet this whore thinks I'm ugly"

if it makes you feel any better, tinder =/= real life

lostcel said:

COPE

lostcel said:

after being on this site for so long how can you be so delusional

literally every woman under 50 is on social media

Do your own tinder catfish. It is so fucking satisfying watching women giving you attention and trying so hard to talk to you. Its why i keep my catfish running all the times

TheVman said:
Do your own tinder catfish. It is so fucking satisfying watching women giving you attention and trying so hard to talk to you. Its why i keep my catfish running all the times

Need to find someone in the Philippines (which lets you buy sims without an ID) then verify a new tinder account for like 40 pesos/$1, start up like 10 at a time and catfish a local area of ladies.

Then get them to show up at the same place all at once :)

I ran catfish as an insta model chad for a year.

I love being validated in the most entertaining way.

Stacies going for Chads is natural, but when I see ugly landwhales dating Chadlites my blood boils.

FUCK OUR LIVES

lostcel said:

cope.

TheVman said:

same here dude