Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit whore posts in r/teenagers about what women "really care about". Check her profile to see what a good source she is.

I like his personality but it just so happens that he is 6'3, teehee

"So this is what's gonna happen. I'm going to gaslight you about all the things that women don't give a fuck but make you believe that women do care about it so that you spend your whole life working on those things and die a virgin while I suck Chad's dick. TeeHee. Also can you rate my boobs and check out my OnlyFans because that's the only sex you'll ever get."

"So this is what's gonna happen. I'm going to gaslight you about all the things that women don't give a fuck but make you believe that women do care about it so that you spend your whole life working on those things and die a virgin while I suck Chad's dick. TeeHee. Also can you rate my boobs and check out my OnlyFans because that's the only sex you'll ever get."
Pure [Ragefuel]
No, what I say is that she is just like other foids who are into "personality" aka Face X Height.
I suggest you look at it.

I looked into it, it's just another whore posting her nudes.
Exactly. These are the mentally unstable whores with personality disorders gaslighting teenage boys.

Ok so she writes "p.s. nice cock" on a sub for teenagers. Imagine writing "ps nice tits" as a man.

Her 3rd point completely contradicts itself;

"It’s so easy to see when someone’s genuinely happy vs when they’re just trying to fit in. Be yourself, and be confident."

Ok so just be myself right??

"If you aren’t confident, just fake it till you make it."

Fake it? But earlier you said 'its easy to see when someones trying to fit in'.

"Ask yourself, “if the most confident person in the world was here, in my shoes, what would they do?”, then just do that regardless of how hard it may be"

Do what the most confident person would do regardless of how hard? But you said "be yourself". How can I be myself if youre telling me to act like someone else would???

Ok so she writes "p.s. nice cock" on a sub for teenagers. Imagine writing "ps nice tits" as a man.

Her 3rd point completely contradicts itself;

"It’s so easy to see when someone’s genuinely happy vs when they’re just trying to fit in. Be yourself, and be confident."

Ok so just be myself right??

"If you aren’t confident, just fake it till you make it."

Fake it? But earlier you said 'its easy to see when someones trying to fit in'.

"Ask yourself, “if the most confident person in the world was here, in my shoes, what would they do?”, then just do that regardless of how hard it may be"

Do what the most confident person would do regardless of how hard? But you said "be yourself". How can I be myself if youre telling me to act like someone else would???
Well-spotted
You mean normal women?
7303510f7883bb20ccabd4e97fc97d77

We incels just happen to be a basic integrated graphics unit in a world where GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Chads mog us to oblivion and back.

Hmm, almost every normie I ever knew who got lays or gfs was a boring fat slob who Vaped and played cod all day.

As usual massive HORESHIT, what they say vs what they do are two totally different things.

Whores, if you are reading this, cut the bullshit please.

Exactly. These are the mentally unstable whores with personality disorders gaslighting teenage boys.
Lying whores. They say this then send nudes to toxic boring Chad the next second. I've seen it happen too many times to ever trust a whore on anything it says.

Just checked the profile, looks about right.

The best part is that there is NO doubt that she will spin this (being a literal whore) into somehow being too "loving". That is always their excuse.

Man yet another malfunctioning personality detector.

Last edited:
" Treating us like normal human beings. We are not sex objects, and thus should not be treated as such (I’m a bad example of this lol). "

It's 2020 n people r still lapping up meme generic advice? Even more so from a teen foid? :whatfeels:

I guess all the horrifying male suicide numbers don't count for anything

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/hojv83/things_girls_actually_care_about/

These are the Borderline Personality Disorder subhumans telling genetically ugly teenagers "just shower bro".
J.F.L.

"We are not sex objects, and thus should not be treated as such (I’m a bad example of this lol). "

Ironic, but at least the dumpster is self aware she's a useless whore.
" Treating us like normal human beings. We are not sex objects, and thus should not be treated as such (I’m a bad example of this lol). "
:feelswhere:

I hate the people that state the obvious. "Come on now take a shower!" Like no shit, if I'm going to ask a foid out of course I'm going to make sure I don't smell like shit. "Be yourself! Don't fake being something you're not!" Being myself hasn't worked now has it? Normies give the same damn advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back