Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit user makes implications 8+ or death is real. Even Reddit upvites him heavily

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
IMG 20180805 192230

Women are trash, don't see why anyone would want to "date" one.

The reason that is upvoted so much on Reddit is because most Reddit users are both extremely narcissistic and also get off on unearned moral superiority. When they read a phrase such as "I feel like I'm the only person who isn't a piece of shit to other people.", they think
":soy:That's right, I am the only person who isn't a piece of shit to other people :soy:"

Women are slime. He was probably one of those reddit cucks who tries to make a 'connection' with them JFL.

When females are too busy virtue signaing and lying about what they want in a relationship, sometimes they don't pay attention and their true selves leak out. And when it does, they act like everything is normal, as if they aren't aware that they are only making it obvious they are only looking for hot tall guys.

Dating as a normal tier man is like applying for a job but you need to pay for it.

Where do you live? That's bullshit in my opinion

Western-Europe. It's not my own experience since I can't even manage to get a date, it's just an observation with normaltier guys.

Daily reminder that we do not deserve any dates in our entire lives because of our bad personaliteehees.

I wish eternal suffering upon females.

It's fine to think the things that incels think, and say the things that incels say. Just don't call yourself an incel, for some reason. It's all identity politics. People are just mad at the word "incel." If they could look past it, threads like that are evidence that we see eye to eye on a lot of stuff.

Western-Europe. It's not my own experience since I can't even manage to get a date, it's just an observation with normaltier guys.
I see so many normaltier guys in relationships. I'm pretty sure I could get laid if I was normie tier.

Link to the thread? I need to read juicy comments

just lol @ going to a gay bar on a date

Why do you have 75 tabs open? Even at my worst I hit 40 max.

chad doesn't go on dates he just pumps and dumps the skanks