Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit soys are so bluepilled

Water is wet, and Kanna is adorable

but only thing matters is personality boyo :soy::soy::feels::feels:

Redditors all speak like castrated male sex slaves. It's really sad but hilarious none the less

Redditors all speak like castrated male sex slaves. It's really sad but hilarious none the less
They have no beliefs and are entirely nihilistic. Virtue signaling is the height of being a moral and good person in their world.

It's funny until I remember that I used the act/speak like this too. Well, we live and we learn.

Heavy metal is too much for bluepilled conformists.

Metal subculture is like 1 borderline tattooed aids ridden female for every 30 subhuman simps who try to impress the foid recommending albums she'll never listen. Usually the foid ignores them and becomes the groupiewhore of every band who does a gig in her town. The most pathetic are the black metal sluts who should in theory be misanthropic but instead beheave like any common liberal whore. Black metal males are as "evil" as IT generic cuckolds.

Society goal is turning alright i see, they know hypergamy is unstoppable so they are weakening men so then, we don't have will nor power to fight against that.

Same reason why trannies are being so normalized nowadays, it's nothing more than an "alternative" for the inevitable millions of men who won't get NOTHING from women, but contempt and non sexual doormat relationship.

Society goal is turning alright i see, they know hypergamy is unstoppable so they are weakening men so then, we don't have will nor power to fight against that.

Same reason why trannies are being so normalized nowadays, it's nothing more than an "alternative" for the inevitable millions of men who won't get NOTHING from women, but contempt and non sexual doormat relationship.
Even in real life I hear men say shit like "pupper" "doggo" "oof" "that ain't it chief" "wowzaa!!!" "Big no from me buddy"
They remind me of a little plushy, harmless toy. They're sad and absolute drones for women

Even in real life I hear men say shit like "pupper" "doggo" "oof" "that ain't it chief" "wowzaa!!!" "Big no from me buddy"
They remind me of a little plushy, harmless toy. They're sad and absolute drones for women
That's what they are, nothing but neutered men waiting for their turn to betabuxx a 35 yo single mom with 4 kids.