Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels rate themselves with bluepilled AI tool

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c1oahn/how_high_would_we_actually_rate/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That AI tool is wrong

That Asian guy looks more like a 9.5/10

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Average IT cuck jfl

That Ricecel is a solid 0 on a good day

OvER

caged hard at comments section

“EngineeringVirgin”, huh? I wonder if this was that infiltrator @Engineering Sage ?

Atleast 4.9/10

Lipcel, Nosecel, Horsefacecel, No eyelashes and very thin eyebrows. 8.5 my ass.

lol seems like you can call any tool “ai” now

I used the same exact picture of bo2cel twice and it gave different scores.

"Your beauty score is 8.5 out of 10"

These fags are out of their mind if they really believe that bluepullied soy AI shit. That app probably wouldn't give gorlock the destroyer anything lower than a 5. Hell, I bet the app doesn't even go below a 3. It's a feel good bluepill sham app.

View attachment 1132870

I used the same exact picture of bo2cel twice and it gave different scores.

It literally doesn't go below 5/10. It's for bluepilled soy normfags to blame themselves for foids giving them disgusted looks kek.

"based on whatever constraints AI uses" Jfl, bluepillers will accept anything without question, provided that it fits their deluded world-view.

Being an Asian male automatically makes you a sub5

Now ask a female to rate your face

>EngineeringVirgin

I think he knows but is just trolling IT soys

btw that's the kind of guy who posts on IT

imagine blindly trusting AI on anything

I think he's opened his mind to the black pill. He already entertains the idea it might be interesting to rate his looks. The seed of the black pill will soon give off its sprouts. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Another retarded IT Troon

IMG 5978

I know engineeringvirgin and he's an asshole backstabbing cunt. I hope he dies.

A perfect example of how AI can go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back