Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It just dawned on me; a lot of my sexual “experiences” in college were just rape

I'm going hack into Reddit's metadata to find her IP address and then teach her what rape truly is.

Wow, I know we like to say most rape is just sex foids regret, but this is literally what's she's doing. 10 years after the fact, she's just classifying these guys as rapists. They were probably Chads, so I don't empathize too much with them, but if one of those guys reaches any prominence, she will come out the woodwork screaming rape.

Man I would have loved to been raped multiple times by women. That’s sounds AMAZING!!!

i hope it happens to her again (in GTA ofc)

It sounds like she was probably conscious and didn't object, so I don't think it's fair to the guys to label that rape.

Why do women often not want to accept responsibility?

I already know her pussy is wet while writing that. And that's not really even rape but you know deep down she wants a guy to truly rape her.

I'm going hack into Reddit's metadata to find her IP address and then teach her what rape truly is.
Basedpepe

Jfl at roasties being disturbed by the consequences of the actions they made in their early twenties. That is what hitting the wall does to a whore. :lul: :foidSoy: mUh rApE mUh sExUaL AsSaULt mUh aBuSe

I’m 18. I can’t sleep. I had this realization after visiting an incel who lived in my old town over the weekend. I had a itch in my dick that didn’t go away until I was finished jerking off on the plane and back in my state. Upon reflection, I realized I was pussyless while playing vidya games/watching anime… like… multiple times.

I knew it was bad, but I pushed it aside and ignored it. For 5 or so years. Now I’m not ignoring it anymore and my whole body hurts. My chest is so tight.

I’m not sure what the point of posting is. I guess so I can look back and see I’m not crazy. And leave a paper trail of sorts.

Thank you for letting me post.

edit: thank you for all your kindness. Yes I am on incels.is. I put your ER suggestions in my basket. Thank you

I’m 18. I can’t sleep. I had this realization after visiting an incel who lived in my old town over the weekend. I had a itch in my dick that didn’t go away until I was finished jerking off on the plane and back in my state. Upon reflection, I realized I was pussyless while playing vidya games/watching anime… like… multiple times.

I knew it was bad, but I pushed it aside and ignored it. For 5 or so years. Now I’m not ignoring it anymore and my whole body hurts. My chest is so tight.

I’m not sure what the point of posting is. I guess so I can look back and see I’m not crazy. And leave a paper trail of sorts.

Thank you for letting me post.

edit: thank you for all your kindness. Yes I am on incels.is. I put your ER suggestions in my basket. Thank you
:incel: