Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit seething over 32 yo Chad deflowering 20 years old grown ass woman younger than him.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

"SHE WAS ONLY 2 YEARS OLDER THAN 18!!!! YOU SICK PEDO!!!!!!!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"SHE WAS ONLY 2 YEARS OLDER THAN 18!!!! YOU SICK PEDO!!!!!!!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
thats funny

in some states they are trying to make the age of consent 18

sadly in my state the AOC is 16 but you cant fuck an 18 year old because of Romeo and Juliet laws

i will never get my 27 yro milf dommy mommy foid gf :cryfeels:

two adults with an age gap get into a relationship or have sex consensually then they seethe
roastie bitches (30+) mad at chads going for younger puss
simple as

That's probably larp. There are no 20 year old virgin foids. Still entertaining to see redditfags seethe. :feelskek:

I don't get NPC logic when it comes to these things, if a barely 18 girl whores herself out for 90 years olds then it's "sex postive, brave, and courageous" as an independent woman, however if two adults with an age gap get into a relationship or have sex consensually then they seethe? wtf is with that?:feelswhat:
It’s like normies want men between 30-60 to be miserable with a fat old wife. It has to just be jealousy or something. “Nooo, how dare you enjoy sex with a prime foid :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

"I didnt mean he's actual pedo. I dont knwo what word to use instead. "

There's none, you stupid cunt. Its just adults fucking

He should have said:" wanted to try a tight pussy for once, instead of all that used up cum dumpsters".
Would be funny to see their outrage.

Anyway this whores made me feel old, day ruined. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Massive cope. Toilets start losing their virginities at 11-12yo. No such thing as a 20yo virgin toilet :feelskek: