Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit Ricecel is fucking losing his mind.

Wow that nigga is so close to literally going ER

Btw FUCKING LOL at his math and piano achievements. Could he be any more stereotypical? Thats never gonna get u any pussy brah

Btw FUCKING LOL at his math and piano achievements. Could he be any more stereotypical? Thats never gonna get u any pussy brah
His going crack any minute by now he might rope or go ER.

His going crack any minute by now he might rope or go ER.
We need to bring his back to the enlightened side...if he stays on Reddit he will rope because those faggots are scared to tell him the truth.

This is @doktordoom level of bipolar tbhtbh(jk much love to ya fam <3)

lol str8 coper. I'm above average in looks and will be a millionaire.

Poor guy will never be Chang :feelsgah::feelsgah:

I want to see doktordoom fight ricecel.

We need to bring his back to the enlightened side...if he stays on Reddit he will rope because those faggots are scared to tell him the truth.
I think it to late to help this guy his too far gone.

Uncle Tomcels deserve all the mental suffering they get from doing what they do, tbh.

I think it to late to help this guy his too far gone.
He posted a gif of himself on a ladyboners sub kek. He literally looks like every other typical ricecel. He is deluded.

He just cant accept that its over.

Oh look. Chang gets 345 comments.

It cracks me up how "former incel" never means "I got laid and now I'm not incel anymore." It's almost as if there's something to this incel stuff.

It cracks me up how "former incel" never means "I got laid and now I'm not incel anymore." It's almost as if there's something to this incel stuff.
It means "i tried the blackpill but it scared me so much i ran back to being bluepilled and am happy to live life as a big fucking cuck"

Bruh tbhtbh hes gonna ascend within like a week.didnt you see the comments on the gif? aww that shy smile would melt my heart

Bruh tbhtbh hes gonna ascend within like a week.didnt you see the comments on the gif? aww that shy smile would melt my heart
btw heres my 6'6 blond hair blue eyed bf TEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE

btw heres my 6'6 blond hair blue eyed bf TEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE
please smile for me like this when you watch me get gangbanged by 3 changs it brightens my mood

It means "i tried the blackpill but it scared me so much i ran back to being bluepilled and am happy to live life as a big fucking cuck"
Now he's punching his own face literally. kek

He should sign up to this forum, instead of sucking it up to cucktears.

the last post made me burst out laughing

wtf is wrong with these people, why is he still using reddit

I hope he does more damage than ER tbh.

Now he's punching his own face literally. kek
Look where his high iq, math achievements and piano skills brought him.

Meanwhile low iq skill less foids are selling their vacauum sealed turds online and living life on godmode.

Its so fucking over. :lul::lul:

Those kind of acheivements should be rewarded. But they aren't. People find "guy who is attractive and tall who smokes a lot of weed" a better person than an academic.

See how much help IncelTears was?
Just being positive didn't help him because he wasn't white, tall, good looking, and well off.

yeah i can see exactly what the problem is, he doesn't have the mongoloid zygos, he looks harmless(women hate that), and his lower third is absolute garbage. he has a grinch mouth, chin 404, no angularity of the jaws to speak of. his body is whatever...just skinnyfat and meh.

again, the truth will always rise up once everyone takes a good long look in the mirror, literally.

Someone send him a link to here.

Ricecel in suicide watch :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He posted a gif of himself on a ladyboners sub kek. He literally looks like every other typical ricecel. He is deluded.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao it's beyond over for this guy.
But since he likes to post on cucktears, i'd say he should work on his personality, get a shower, get a haircut and watch lots of feminist movies

That what happens when you believe in their lies, poor soul, he's back to being bluepilled and what does he do? Begins to humiliate himself thinking that the same tactics used by chads to get a foid will work with him, only to become a disillusioned ricel that eventually can't cope anymore and will end his life or go ER

He could be trolling but I really don't think he is at this point. He post that he was a former incel now back to being incel and slowly losing his mind. Here are his post from former to back to being and losing it.

https://www.reddit.com/user/million...g/looking_for_a_gf/?utm_source=reddit-android

Amazing find, this is an amazing real life example of the bluepill-redpill-blackpill path. If someone has the chart I'm talking about post it

1b1dd4c21329b6711371e30a8e20886caec8ba8d44398c91a35dc97ddd9188c3 leftypol

JFL “above average” asian :lul::lul::lul:, manlet dickcel, ITS OVER for asians and currycels

JFL “above average” asian :lul::lul::lul:, manlet dickcel, ITS OVER for asians and currycels

Hey now..maybe he is hung like a horse you dont know

SYKE ITS FUCKING OVER FOR HIM :lul::lul::lul:

posts from young guys are fucking annoying

they always think people give a shit about their grievances and their future plans

maybe he can buy a wife from the old country

maybe he can buy a wife from the old country
He'd rather stay a coping ricecel all his life dreaming of a white foid. These deathnics are deluded af.

that's why I always say ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL.

Doesnt matter if you were able to get laid one time or not. virginity doesnt matter if you are ugly. you will be fucked regardless

that asian dude got laid but still fucked up in the head as you can tell.

Agreed. A rescue mission is needed. Someone needs to go around to reddit armed with a bag of the blackest of black pills and drag his sorry ass back here to his own kind before he ER's/goes Sodini.

Seems like a troll account.

This is what happens when a cel can't accept the brutal truth. Trying anything he can to enter the matrix, but the matrix doesn't want him, question is will he continue to turn the hate inwards at himself, or outwards towards the matrix.

If you got into top 20 uni why would you care about losing your virginity